The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Fridays jobs were a prime example of the time-saving properties of the Jo-Beau. All jobs were in the back gardens, crappy access for a drag-out. 1st job was through a long passage way to the rear garden. Do you remember the time it used to take to move everything out of the way so you didnt drag it all out to the roadside, you know the flowerpots, the spades and brooms, empty cardboard boxes. Not any more. Then there is the mess all across the lawns where you drag the branches across, no more raking miles of muddy lawns back into order. We estimated the Jo-Beau saved us enough time to fit in an extra job:thumbup1:

thinking about it steve but as i have that muck truck with some ramps its weather one i can cover the costs and two as i use the little dumper most the time will i use it but do like the idea how u getting on with urs wee chipper

i tihink when you have the option of removal it takes the need of the wee chipper away, i really try to sell the stay on site method BUT only if it suits the garden and client, i would never leave an old deer with 2 ton of chip in a postage size garden with slabs:thumbdown::001_smile:

as far as vibration john i use a brush to push stuff in, cony never vibrates, hardwood will but i just cut it all straight as i can so it goes theough first time or get another branch:thumbup1:

as far as vibration john i use a brush to push stuff in, cony never vibrates, hardwood will but i just cut it all straight as i can so it goes theough first time or get another branch:thumbup1:

Sure mate, you're right about conifer; it's just the bigger harder stuff (!) that vibrates like crazy. I try and push it in from the the thinnest point where vibes are lowest but that occassional stick just gets you and your hands flippin know it! Do you find that shorter pieces sit in the feed chamber for a while, banging around being sharpened like some weapon and either go thru with the next load of brash? Or even get lobbed back out!

To be honest, I'm almost lost for words! Why didn't I buy my Jo Beau years ago?! Within a week of having this beauty I am convinced it is simply the best thing I have ever bought in my life - it is simply awesome. Todays job: Saved one if not two extra pair of hands with brash dragging; rather as the brash fell it went straight in the chipper. Chip stayed on site - customer chuffed to have some mulch - in fact the neighbours were queuing up for the stuff! Had we dragged the volume of brash present the fine lawn wouldn't have been a lawn anymore. Then because of all this, there was no sweeping up to do - not a bit.

I can't rave about this machine enough...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

28012010308.jpg.edb815b3f885a0b2364916f719fc5b89.jpg

28012010306.jpg.c6d277d245d26854c4f7f0557a5a2c52.jpg