The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Not really had the need for a narrow access chipper yet but I must say that tracked chipper looks absolutely brilliant. Pushing 200kg or whatever over rough garden or a slight incline no thanks. Is there a reason greenmech didn't produce one? Missed a massive market imo

58 minutes ago, Carl1991 said:

Not really had the need for a narrow access chipper yet but I must say that tracked chipper looks absolutely brilliant. Pushing 200kg or whatever over rough garden or a slight incline no thanks. Is there a reason greenmech didn't produce one? Missed a massive market imo

They experimented with the idea then gave it up..  more than likely to expensive to produce for a small market.. micro dumper with tow hitch performs much the same job and you get to use a dumper as well..  

On 24/06/2018 at 16:01, Jase hutch said:

That black 'plastic piece' is a document box..

I'd say the size of the opening is on a par with comparable chippers this size.

So where is the infeed?!  Does that silver handle fold down to knee height?

Got it now - thanks.  Sorry for being so thick.  I think I was blinded by the fact I took the fold down off my Jo Beau years ago due to permanently injuring both elbows on it (bits of smashed off cartilege floating about now!)

• Haha 1

I need a machine to go through a 700mm doorway for one day (almost certainly not the full day - it's only one 40 foot cypress) near Gateshead. What machines should I be investigating and who hires them?

And anyone in the area who has a suitable machine and would like to hire it, with or without operator, please get in touch. Very clean garden. Nice area.