The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

7 hours ago, Connagh said:

Does anyone know the prices for the jo beau m500? I’ve also looked at the Eliet tracked which seems to me expensive. And also been looking at the new Peruzzo tracked. Also needs something which isn’t so hard to push up into my custom van.

Hello Connagh. I use an Eliet SuperProf 2000 wheel driven. I've been surprised at the terrain the machine can negotiate. The narrow width of has also proved to be an advantage for 'domestic' jobs. I'm sure you'll find a make and model to suit your needs. Good luck

1 hour ago, Connagh said:

What are the prices for the Eliet professional machines? 

I brought an eliet super prof, was about 10k from memory. I wouldnt be without it now, and might consider upgrading to the latest spec machine which has a debris thrower rather than conveyor

When I think of a wee chipper and then think about the price £10,000 seems a lot of money unless of course your using it all the time 

I probably use my greenmech 30-40 days a year at most which isn’t a lot so maybe I just need something good reliable and not over the £5000 mark