The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

Does anyone know where to get a swivel chute for a rock 13hp chipper. The fixed chute is the only thing I don’t like . I’m looking for a jansen gts chute basically. Looks like it would be a simple swap. 

Dont see any listed on any of the jansen stockists websites unless I’m missing something 

6 minutes ago, Shaff said:

Does anyone know where to get a swivel chute for a rock 13hp chipper. The fixed chute is the only thing I don’t like . I’m looking for a jansen gts chute basically. Looks like it would be a simple swap. 

Dont see any listed on any of the jansen stockists websites unless I’m missing something 

Hi, I managed to fit with bit of modification a titan beaver pro? Swivel chute onto my lawnflite gts1300 chipper (looks similar type) and works fine, best part is I paid £90 I think for it, lawnflite wanted £350! for one

• Like 2

On 18/02/2020 at 08:45, michael_cullum said:

So what are people's feelings about the relative merits/disadvantages of engine under infeed (Rock 13hp, skarper c90 pictured above) vs engine over drum (CS100, Rock RX13 etc etc). Is the infeed significantly higher to allow the engine to be mounted beneath it? Is stability Improved?

Are they all not drum chippers? Cant see them being a

Disc chippers

23 hours ago, carver83 said:

Slightly different shade red tho, but works

Screenshot_20200218-191813_Gallery.jpg

You beauty! Thanks mate. Ordered. Takes my total wee chipper spend up to 1k ex vat, but still.... I've only used it on about six jobs in six months, don't want to get too spendy!

That spout will make a real difference.

Apologies if it's been covered before in this thread but I`m looking for some advice.  After spending 2.5K on waste disposal fees last year I`m beginning to think that it`s time we financed a small chipper.  I`ve wasted money on a small MTD chipper/shredder in the past that was completely useless so don`t want to make the same mistake again.  I`m looking at the Skarper C90, JO Beau M300 and Greenmech CS100.  I`ve read that they are all good popular machines.  I do however need one to be able to handle Leylandii as we end up with a lot of that nasty stuff.  I also need it to be able to through the chip quite far to the back of a williams trailer (about 3m) and also be able to chip into a wheelie bin as an option.  It`s also important that it`s easily unblockable.  The last useless machine I had required something like 9 bolts to be removed and an engineering degree to unblock.  Thanks for your wisdom.