The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

17 hours ago, Cheesy pete said:

lol  our opinions on what is cheap  are obviously quite different 

How cheap do you want? If you bought a used Honda off ebay for the right price, and assuming it's not stolen or knackered, you could use it for a couple years and sell it on for similar to what you paid for it.

2 hours ago, scbk said:

I don't need one, but interested to know more.....? :drunk:

Cant go into too much detail,  but i will be aquiring said machines and they are all currently non runners for one reason or another. Fortunately i know the machines inside out so confident i can get two out of three up and running by canabilising the third!

On 04/05/2019 at 14:49, dig-dug-dan said:

Cant go into too much detail,  but i will be aquiring said machines and they are all currently non runners for one reason or another. Fortunately i know the machines inside out so confident i can get two out of three up and running by canabilising the third!

Hi i'm very interested in this and am thankful of the offer i wait in bated breath on your obvious kindness and brilliance with machines!

32 minutes ago, Cheesy pete said:

Hi i'm very interested in this and am thankful of the offer i wait in bated breath on your obvious kindness and brilliance with machines!

Thanks. I will offer them to arbtalk guys first, then ebay. I did see someone on here had converted one into a logsplitter carrier!

1 minute ago, dig-dug-dan said:

Thanks. I will offer them to arbtalk guys first, then ebay. I did see someone on here had converted one into a logsplitter carrier!

well looking at the model i'm thinking tracked chipper  and a log splitter    kind of a multi tool