Chainsaw boots

SamanthaSunny

4 minutes ago, Vedhoggar said:

On correct fit there should be about 1.0 to 1.5 cm at the front of the toes, if you take the insoles out and place your feet on them it can be used as a guide however the thickness of socks to be worn will have to be taken into consideration. Haix boots have a guide mark on insoles but don’t know about those Andrew’s. Haix have also three options on insoles for narrow, medium and wide feet and provide a free stretching service if required but with safety boots if too tight in toe area then have to go up a size as that part of a boot cannot be stretched. There needs to be a bit of space in boots around feet otherwise in winter feet can be cold.

DF1EC9A5-6356-4E90-B6AD-7FA500AC4F0A.jpeg

That is HUGELY helpful Thankyou 🙂 I think I may have to send them back and request a size 6 then because I only tried them on with a thin pair of socks and they only just fitted. I am only a size 5 but they are a 5.5 but are as tight as a five 😬

On 04/01/2021 at 14:49, SamanthaSunny said:

Hey 👋🏼 

Finally found some good chainsaw boots which are well rated in a small size from Gustharts which start at size 5.5 which is exactly what I needed !!! So if anyone out there has wee feet hopefully this post will help 🙂 

5311684C-75AC-4F44-AD5C-E2C1A372075A.jpeg

how come theirs vat on this,        you know what they say about guys with wee feet,          wee socks.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, aatimbers said:

Send them back I have climbed in Arb pro Andrew's for 2 years now and have been well pleased, I used Haix gold for many  years before they stopped making them. Andrew's are very good at keeping you feet dry all the time, with great grip.

Good luck.

Andrew

So why send them back if they are so good?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, SamanthaSunny said:

That is HUGELY helpful Thankyou 🙂 I think I may have to send them back and request a size 6 then because I only tried them on with a thin pair of socks and they only just fitted. I am only a size 5 but they are a 5.5 but are as tight as a five 😬

Didn't you say you'd been walking the coast in them already?

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, aatimbers said:

Send them back I have climbed in Arb pro Andrew's for 2 years now and have been well pleased, I used Haix gold for many  years before they stopped making them. Andrew's are very good at keeping you feet dry all the time, with great grip.

Good luck.

Andrew

Bless you Andrew that’s great to hear 🙂 such a lot of money for boots so I hope they last a wee while 😬 cool having your very own name on your boots 👌🏽 I wonder if they ever make some called Samantha’s 😂

5 hours ago, SamanthaSunny said:

Thanks to living on an island and Covid I have not had the opportunity to try any boots on but these Andrew boots make me walk like a robot 😂 have you ever had a pair of Andrews ? 

They're not walking boots Sam, they're climbing / work boots - very different animals by design and intent.  If you try and compare them with previous walking boots you will surely be disappointed.  Conversely, try climbing / gaffs with them and you (should) be delighted... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1