TR8 woes.

lux

Glad all sorted but to be realistic what choice did they have as you have posted all the problems that you were haveing on a social media site...don’t get me wrong that’s a great result for you but they couldn’t have paid for such advertising and endorsement of there Machine & Service with the feedback that you have just given them on here.

Well if they get something positive from it then good luck to em. They’ve looked after me exceptionally well which is a hard commodity to come by these days. Some companies, and I speak from experience, are quick to duck and dive and wash their hands of issues and leave customers infuriated.

I had issues with Rotatech / Saturn machine knives. What a useless outfit. Customer service , well it was non existent. I just stopped using them. Wasn’t so long ago everyone was battering them on Facebook, they seem to still be going. It’s like the old adage of ‘today’s news is tomorrow’s fish and chip paper’

People will buy whatever chippers they will. It’s good there’s choice on the market. Different machines suit different firms setups etc etc. As it stands I’m still pleased I bought a Forst. Hopefully the newly modded one in March will be great.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Oh come on!!

Clearly they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.

I am no fan of Forst, to me they have ripped off Jensen, copying their machine. But they are replacing the machine, what more could they do???

Not slating them mate, it's the game they play now that everyone has a platform. 

8 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

Forst are not daft. When you put in forst chipper problems then this forum comes up first. This is not good for business and could easily put the company under. What it does do is make the company quickly act and sort out the problem or the momentum keeps going.

Although at a guess Arbtalk is a very small percentage of their customer base👍😉

1 hour ago, skyhuck said:

Oh come on!!

Clearly they are dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.

I am no fan of Forst, to me they have ripped off Jensen, copying their machine. But they are replacing the machine, what more could they do???

I’am not a fan off social media and Arbtalk is the closest I get but even I know that in today’s world social media plays a massive part in what people look at for advice and reviews....and not being funny but do you really think that if Lux hadn’t started a post on here with all the negativity that FORST would still have done anything? Personally I doubt it very much but obviously I could be wrong but I think it was a deciding factor that they have coughed up a new machine...lets hope they do it for all the rest of there customers who have had major issues.

5 minutes ago, 5 shires said:

I’am not a fan off social media and Arbtalk is the closest I get but even I know that in today’s world social media plays a massive part in what people look at for advice and reviews....and not being funny but do you really think that if Lux hadn’t started a post on here with all the negativity that FORST would still have done anything? Personally I doubt it very much but obviously I could be wrong but I think it was a deciding factor that they have coughed up a new machine...lets hope they do it for all the rest of there customers who have had major issues.

I have a Forst and have dealt with Redwood, I believe they would have changed it whatever.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1