Ms 150 shaking starts well but judders at the tip.

Thompson Dagnall

35 minutes ago, Thompson Dagnall said:

Cheers, check out my website sculpturecarving .com

Hope someone out there has the answer, i could have the nose off.

Best keep the saw away from important little places until it's running smoothly! I'm sure you'll get some help soon, lots of knowledgeable people around here. Will look at your site, thanks 

Edited by Doug Tait
Excellent work on website, worth looking

1 hour ago, Thompson Dagnall said:

1609329634485498065448599350598.thumb.jpg.70a4a1c84b419ded9922aed27abde7ff.jpgtotally dont know what im doing here.

Can anyone help? I have an ms 150 back handled , lovely little saw but has developed a judder had it serviced, but no change.

Anybody had similar problems,

T.

I can see that ! I asked for him ' clothed'  !  😋   anyway, fantastic carving work, mate,  exceptional form and composition  ( think mine would have looked like  ' Mr Blobby') k

• Like 1

Fancy posting up some pictures of the chain and bar nose? I take it when you mean juddering it's not smooth in the cut or do you mean the engine is running funny?

In my mind it can only be 3 things, warn bar nose, chain sharpened incorrectly or a failure on the AV system but that **SHOULD** have been picked up in the service. 

5 hours ago, Paddy1000111 said:

Fancy posting up some pictures of the chain and bar nose? I take it when you mean juddering it's not smooth in the cut or do you mean the engine is running funny?

In my mind it can only be 3 things, warn bar nose, chain sharpened incorrectly or a failure on the AV system but that **SHOULD** have been picked up in the service. 

Cheers, its a roller nose and it judders when its not cutting.

I will get pics tomorrow.

Can i upload vidio?  Im New to site.