Groovy Timber log store surprise.

Old Mill Tree Care

I'm sure there was one on youtube, an american guy built a huge one, and he filled it either using a machine or conveyor? Obviously with proper slatted sides, and probably big enough to get a year or two's worth in.

I find emptying a bay of a log shed disappointing and satisfying at the same time :afraid:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, scbk said:

find emptying a bay of a log shed disappointing and satisfying at the same time :afraid:

I  know what you mean, satisfying that you are keeping the house warm and worrying that you will have to fill it again. In my case I'm romping through my enlarged wood store and  we’ve only had a few days with frost, 1.5C out. I wonder if wood will last till April.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:

Interesting product, not for everyone but there are all kinds of woodburner owners.

I sold 0.5m3 of logs a couple of weeks ago to a lady with a small woodburner. She didn't want to order 1m3 again as she did that once and it had lasted her 3 years.

For her, this would be a perfect wood store.

Thanks Dan. That's good to know.

how about posh shed, bet these selling like hotcakes thanks to the lockdown.

Just a fancy shed at the end of the day. Get jigs knocked up for repeat production and crack on!

WWW.PODCAMPINGIRELAND.COM

Podcamping Ireland offer the opportunity to add that bit of luxury to a camping break by supplying fully fitted out, fully...

Well the usual amount of Arbtalk negativity has ensued [emoji849].
All I can say is that:
I bought it
I screwed it together
I loaded it
It’s easy
It suits my needs perfectly.

If you don’t have a requirement for it, there’s no advantage in slagging it off. (Unless you feel your inferiority complex will benefit from trying to degrade another mans efforts).

• Like 2

If its a good seller I may build them myself, doesn't look much to it. I guess the material would cost £50 and would make a nice profit. [emoji848]

I too bad that thought and worked out the price of building one myself.
However now that It’s been delivered, I was surprised that the quality is higher than I expected and I can see that the material costs must far exceed £50.