One for the resin guys?

andy cobb

Sat at home bored, sick of playing operation and other kids games, so mind has wandered.

Has anybody ever done a live edge and resin floor?

Obviously over laid on a concrete or timber base, but is it possible, has anyone got any pics?

As I say I'm just bored and thought it might look cool in a man cave or bar etc.

P.s hope everyone had a good Christmas 

• Like 2

Made a few resin tables dun a resin floor course don't see why you couldn't stick live edge slabs on a floor and flood with resin 2 total different resins though might be best of making a resin table (thin one ) then flooding with clear floor resin to make level check the max depth of pour first otherwise it will exotherm if too deep.if you need to pour deeper than max pour on the BTL just do in separate pours 

3 minutes ago, Mark armstrong said:

Made a few resin tables dun a resin floor course don't see why you couldn't stick live edge slabs on a floor and flood with resin 2 total different resins though might be best of making a resin table (thin one ) then flooding with clear floor resin to make level check the max depth of pour first otherwise it will exotherm if too deep.if you need to pour deeper than max pour on the BTL just do in separate pours 

Method exactly the same way if your doing a floor or table just seems high spec for a man cave 

Hi Rustins do a resin for wood floors I helped a mate do his it was engineered oak flooring but I think you could use anything that was dry enough we just mixed it up and poured it on not very thick but when dry it was cool as sadly he is now divorced and moved or I would have taken you some photos