Vermeer skidsteer

allseasons

Dumper

Do you find you need much more than the cormidi will lift when doing trees? I've got an oldish boxer with a tipping capacity of just under ton, I find its plenty enough. Basically what I'm asking in terms of lift do you find yourself wishing you should of brought the avant along instead of the cormidi much?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Jim0685 said:

We have a S725tx, just wouldn’t be without one now, we run a winch, log grab, bucket, log splitter and a flail off of it. Don’t give it a second thought just go and treat yourself and save yourself a lot of hard work.

Hi Jim

What flail are you running mate? And how do you get on with it?

Cheers Matt

18 minutes ago, Clicky said:

Dumper

Do you find you need much more than the cormidi will lift when doing trees? I've got an oldish boxer with a tipping capacity of just under ton, I find its plenty enough. Basically what I'm asking in terms of lift do you find yourself wishing you should of brought the avant along instead of the cormidi much?

Cheers

If it’s mud I take tracks I’ve made a head stock for the Cormidi so it can use all the avant attachments,they do different jobs as a forklift track loaders suck,for flail mowing run tracks no punctures, going long distance on tarmac or concrete use wheels using a bucket both about the same cultivating I take tracks, I adjust the jobs for the lift capacity trying to keep the weights moved as small as possible

the Cormidi will tip at 1250kgs but running at that weight regular knackers tracks and rollers very very quickly

you always wish you had a bigger one!

Edited by dumper

5 minutes ago, dumper said:

If it’s mud I take tracks I’ve made a head stock for the Cormidi so it can use all the avant attachments,they do different jobs as a forklift track loaders suck,for flail mowing run tracks no punctures, going long distance on tarmac or concrete use wheels using a bucket both about the same cultivating I take tracks, I adjust the jobs for the lift capacity trying to keep the weights moved as small as possible

the Cormidi will tip at 1250kgs but running at that weight regular knackers tracks and rollers very very quickly

you always wish you had a bigger one!

Got ya nice one mate cheers, but yeah just get one OP. No one likes lifting wood, worse thing about loaders is when you can't get them into jobs the job sucks even more

• Thanks 1

We have a S725tx, just wouldn’t be without one now, we run a winch, log grab, bucket, log splitter and a flail off of it. Don’t give it a second thought just go and treat yourself and save yourself a lot of hard work.

No issues with it? Are the attachments easy to get for it or does it need a special head fitting to it?