Mini digger

dumper

Def would steer extra well clear of JCB we had brand new one on hire first day urinated all it's hydraulics on floor all the fixings below was loose!

UK isn't only ones as even USA ones are shite one i watch on Youtube picked brand new 10 odd tonner up on low loader JCB guy put it on trailer by time guy had chained it down it had pissed coolant and hydraulics all over trailer and road which got delivered to a dealer! few others on there also

Also know machine driver down road from me we was talking about it and he had new big 360 it lunched turbo system £9K repair!

We went and got a 3 tonne Kubota been great machine.

Tammagotchi's wear quick on King pin so something to watch mind most of those small machine wear as shake so much

I'd also get one of those Telemetrics trackers on it tucked away GPS and RF type was watching one on youtube where even if has no data connection working they still track with an RF finder and triangulate the position. They tracked a small 360 and trailer to a field in Kent!

Edited by AngrySquirrel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1