Mini digger

dumper

4 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

That would be with all the extras included (4 buckets) Cabbed quick hitch ect but dealers vary and with this brexit and corvid shite going on 

Right cheers for that. I would just want to change for a basic machine to be fair. We've just had a big purchase so this has been pushed down the line for a year or so. Currently have an old Volvo ec15bxr my lad that drives it wants a 1.9t twin speed tracking and vari track next lol

5 minutes ago, swinny said:

Right cheers for that. I would just want to change for a basic machine to be fair. We've just had a big purchase so this has been pushed down the line for a year or so. Currently have an old Volvo ec15bxr my lad that drives it wants a 1.9t twin speed tracking and vari track next lol

Mine is a 2008 yanmar B15 and been asked to sell it dozens of times. Still only on 2000 hrs from new and it has the fast track which makes a big difference, Only do couple of hundred hrs a year but would not be without it and loading logs onto the mill is effortless.

45 minutes ago, lux said:

Any more details on it ?

I think its 2009 but will have to check. Pretty sure she is the TB25  but drove it a few times and lovely digger and everything is tight as it should be. Will not see dave till new year but will enquire for you lux  100% , Its my ex partner is our sawmill that has it and kept in a barn. Cabbed not canopy 

Edited by topchippyles

11 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

I think its 2009 but will have to check. Pretty sure she is the TB25  but drove it a few times and lovely digger and everything is tight as it should be. Will not see dave till new year but will enquire for you lux  100% , Its my ex partner is our sawmill that has it and kept in a barn. Cabbed not canopy 

If it’s a TB125, I seriously thing they’re the best machine in their class despite being over 10 yes old. Mine will wipe the floor with most newer machines I’ve tried.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Matthew Storrs said:

If it’s a TB125, I seriously thing they’re the best machine in their class despite being over 10 yes old. Mine will wipe the floor with most newer machines I’ve tried.

I fully agree apart from the yanmar which the TB125 has the yanmar engine. I had the TB016 and just did not think it was as smooth as the B15-3 yanmar 

Edited by topchippyles

1 hour ago, donnk said:

doesnt come with twin aux so will need to get the more expensive engcon. probably cheaper to ditch the pikey wagon and get a proper tow vehicle.

Can’t change van it’s two years old and supplied by company I sub to, don’t need a tacho but it’s a whole lot of hassle explaining to plod  etc that it’s not required. digger will be paid for cash then I pay back each week can extra service be retro fitted?