husqvarna new 90cc

markrufrider

gonna start a thread on it its been announced on husqvarna page hear a link not really a lot to see in the pic but its coming and im very interested to see and hear more about it link below 

WWW.HUSQVARNA.COM

Next professional high-power chainsaw generation from Husqvarna to be released in 2021

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

What about the 120cc class?

I actually wonder if they "let" Stihl put the 881 out first to gauge market demand and see what they came out with.

There's obviously still a market for the 120cc class, albeit a small one, so i'd think Husqvarna would make a new saw that size, but who knows when.

6 minutes ago, markrufrider said:

did any one else spot in the article its states its new technology will be unveiled shortly soon fuel injection ???? maybe i hope so to compete with stihl 

I'm sure it'll at least have Autotune, not fussed about fuel injection. All reports of the 500i are that it drinks like a fish.

Very much looking forward to this "592XP" even though a used 390XP arrived for me today.

49 minutes ago, Moose McAlpine said:

I'm sure it'll at least have Autotune, not fussed about fuel injection. All reports of the 500i are that it drinks like a fish.

Very much looking forward to this "592XP" even though a used 390XP arrived for me today.

yeah im holding out for this saw currently have a 550 mk2 and a 572 xp im after a big big saw so this will possibly be purchased if all is good when more details are announced