Tree Risk / H&S madness / eco-vandalism / Woodland Trust / Nigel Farage - words not usually found in the same passage 😂

kevinjohnsonmbe

4 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Surely if someone explained to him how a managed woodland worked and how the added effect chalara fraxinia has meant that woodland owners with public access have had to mitigate the risk to the public he might see it differently ? or is that too sensible ...

You first         ☺️ K

Edited by Khriss
....... And stop calling me 'Shirley'
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Mark J said:

For all their failings, without the Woodland Trust there would be no 'Windy Shithole Woods' in Northumberland.

Happy to doff in acknowledgement of that Mark....

But....

If the office jockies weren't such a rabid cohort of europhiles it might have been possible to ban infected imports of Ash before, rather than after as required by the EU free trade / no borders mantra, ADB had been allowed to take such a foothold in UK.

It made me want to puke watching them wringing their hands on the likes of the news and country file saying how devastating this would be - it's happened ON THEIR WATCH and nobody was shouting "get out of Europe" except the visionary, enlightened, master of the universe  Mr Nigel Farage 😂😂😂  

• Like 2

I started watching but just can't be bothered with the man.

It is so arrogant to wander in to a wood and think you know everything about what is going on, but that's what Nigel has done. I would suggest it's not H&S madness, or eco vandalism, but rideside coppicing. Done a fair bit of it myself.

Mostly it's the last 50 to 100 years that woods have not been felled regularly, yet the wildlife has evolved to thrive with felling over thousands of years. The prehistoric trackways in the Somerset levels are made from coppiced timber.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Khriss said:

Wot a cant.  Is there anything this twat cannot stand there  and blabber on about?  

A wild guess is its 'under management'  another wild guess would be ( to see stacking n seperated stacks)  those blokes know what they are doing. 

K

Dont worry he stops when he f**ks it up and goes onto his next item. Prat

"few months ago you couldn't see the sky" 

Poor confused sod doesn't know that leafs fall off in the autumn-winter 

They will grow back in the spring he will claim its his miracle and his followers will praise him the the second coming. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Happy to doff in acknowledgement of that Mark....

But....

If the office jockies weren't such a rabid cohort of europhiles it might have been possible to ban infected imports of Ash before, rather than after as required by the EU free trade / no borders mantra, ADB had been allowed to take such a foothold in UK.

It made me want to puke watching them wringing their hands on the likes of the news and country file saying how devastating this would be - it's happened ON THEIR WATCH and nobody was shouting "get out of Europe" except the visionary, enlightened, master of the universe  Mr Nigel Farage 😂😂😂  

I dunno mate. I think that flagshagger Farage is a bit lost. A session with Mark Francios playing with soldiers may shut him up for a bit.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, mtt.tr said:

"few months ago you couldn't see the sky" 

Poor confused sod doesn't know that leafs fall off in the autumn-winter 

They will grow back in the spring he will claim its his miracle and his followers will praise him the the second coming. 

Big Dunc Ferguson got my old gaffer back to his house in autumn, as he thought tree works had made the leaves fall off.