Loler Inspector

Jenny Mac

Hi All,

Please excuse my total lack of knowledge on the subject. I am trying to find out how to become a LOLER inspector. I have enquired via email to a couple of companies but they keep offering me a course to inspect my own equipment as a competent person prior to it being sent for LOLER sign off.

Does anybody know of a company that offers LOLER inspector courses???

Thanks in advance.

Jenny.

Hi there, blake training in somerset are putting on a LOLER assessors course in late Jan. (im signed up to do it.) 

WWW.BLAKETRAINING.CO.UK

Blake Trainings main areas of expertise are arboriculture and the food industry. However as a training provider we can offer a vast range of other courses relating to these areas. The...

• Thanks 1

WWW.BLAKETRAINING.CO.UK

Blake Trainings main areas of expertise are arboriculture and the food industry. However as a training provider we can offer a vast range of other courses relating to these areas. The...

51 minutes ago, DanCognito said:

Hi there, blake training in somerset are putting on a LOLER assessors course in late Jan. (im signed up to do it.) 

WWW.BLAKETRAINING.CO.UK

Oh Brilliant. Thanks for this. I will check them out. Good luck in January. Hope all goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi We have a LOLER course scheduled to take place on-site at Berkshire College of Agriculture on the 22nd - 25th February 2021.  Just email [email protected] for more information.

Happy to chat. 

WWW.BCA.AC.UK

Course Information This qualification is specifically for those who inspect lifting equipment … Continued

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Due to the current City and Guilds guidelines, the February LOLER course at BCA Land Based Training in Berkshire has been rescheduled to take place on the 6th - 9th April 2021.  

We have limited spaces available.  Please call 01628 827317 to enquire.

Kerry

BCA Land Based Training Manager

Landbased-BCA A5 Leaflet-PRINT-1_front-back.jpg

Landbased-BCA A5 Leaflet-PRINT-2_middle.jpg

• 2 weeks later...