Tricks played on apprentices

SamanthaSunny

9 hours ago, Kent Arboreal said:

A mate of mine is a jeweller in Hatton Garden. One day they set a boiled sweet into a gold ring and told the work experience lad to put the ring in the polishing machine but to be extra careful because it was a £30k emerald. Polishing machine basically sloshes it about in boiling water for half hour so when he came back there was no “emerald” just a gold ring. They let him stew all week before they told him.

Poor kid must of been worried sick 😂😂😂 

Best one I’ve seen was a few years back. My step dad is a general builder and went in one Saturday to give them a hand. They had some young lad working with them and said if you can hold this bag of cement dust above your head for 60 seconds we’ll give you an extra 50 quid today. So he’s jumped up all full of himself and done it, we’re all counting and as soon as we got to 55 second my step dad whips out a Stanley knife and cuts the bag open. This lad was absolutely covered head to toe in dust, I was howling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jasper93 said:

Best one I’ve seen was a few years back. My step dad is a general builder and went in one Saturday to give them a hand. They had some young lad working with them and said if you can hold this bag of cement dust above your head for 60 seconds we’ll give you an extra 50 quid today. So he’s jumped up all full of himself and done it, we’re all counting and as soon as we got to 55 second my step dad whips out a Stanley knife and cuts the bag open. This lad was absolutely covered head to toe in dust, I was howling. 

I have seen a video of that happening to some young boy on Facebook and it was hilarious 😆 I play pranks on people weekly because it makes work a little easier 😁 I jump easily myself  so I’m targeted  a lot but it’s all for fun 😂

young boy started driving a360 excavator on site

the old salts warned him that if he swung around in the same direction too much the base of the machine would unthread and fall off

He spent a long time making sure that if he did a rotation left he then countered it with a right

• Like 1
  • Haha 2