Fly Tipping

Zedlock

One of my plans for if I ever run my own firm is to have a tow behind vacuum/blower on the back of the chip truck so I can suck chip out of gardens and blow it into hedgerows on the way home. The lads would love standing on the back and shooting the chip canon like they’re Rambo. Don’t pretend it’s not a good idea.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

One of my plans for if I ever run my own firm is to have a tow behind vacuum/blower on the back of the chip truck so I can suck chip out of gardens and blow it into hedgerows on the way home. The lads would love standing on the back and shooting the chip canon like they’re Rambo. Don’t pretend it’s not a good idea.

Share the idea to Boris ..... he loved those water cannons. This is the eco version for him.

Your firm would be the sort to get the apprentice to stand in the chip truck on day 1 for 10 seconds of chip to be fired at them.[emoji23][emoji23]

53 minutes ago, Scottish Cleaning Service said:

I see the chipper in the back ground. I thought the chips are there to be used as mulch for the bedding plants.

Well spotted, perfectly true.

It was a legit delivery but the truck couldn't reverse up the drive because it was freshly laid so the disabled parking spot was the next best thing.

Still, looks proper naughty though eh?

Stuart

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AHPP said:

Such a thing exists, it's called a Terra-Vac. ?

I can see it like the door gunner in Full Metal Jacket.

The best case of fly tipping caught in the act:

Edited by Moose McAlpine
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Moose McAlpine said:

Such a thing exists, it's called a Terra-Vac. ?

I can see it like the door gunner in Full Metal Jacket.

Cheers. I discovered similar online after spending the majority of the last APF being stared at incredulously by the various guys with Billy Goats on show. Machines with eight foot wander nozzles that are designed for crispy urban leaves.

"Will these pick up piss wet conifer chip?"

"What about with a hundred foot pipe?"

"Errr. No, mate."

11 minutes ago, AHPP said:

Cheers. I discovered similar online after spending the majority of the last APF being stared at incredulously by the various guys with Billy Goats on show. Machines with eight foot wander nozzles that are designed for crispy urban leaves.

"Will these pick up piss wet conifer chip?"

"What about with a hundred foot pipe?"

"Errr. No, mate."

As far as i know the Terra-Vac is basically that on steroids. I believe they were designed for picking up manure and the like. My mate has one, the size you tow behind a ride-on mower. I've not used it yet as it's missing the hose, but they seem to be quite effective from what i've read.

Unfortunately the high-velocity chip discharge cannon you want is not is not standard-fit, but would make a great project. ?

998051831_unnamed(6)(8).jpg.70342d7955f97072f0bcf5f460a05e92.jpg

"If you want chip you're a willing recipient. If you don't want chip you're an unwilling recipient!" ?

On 29/11/2020 at 21:10, Jack.P said:

Not exactly asbestos or tyres dumped though as just looks like arb waste .he could have just dumped it on grass verge by a road and people would have taken it for firewood

??‍♂️What would be your reply if it was on your land and you had to clear the mess left by the toe rag scum

• Like 3