sub 15k tractor ?

2 hours ago, swinny said:

Tractors are very strong money at the moment.... Depends what you want but I'd stretch that budget if you can. Even then you could still be buying someone's old worn out tractor

That might change next year if exports slow down. Do you want a 4wd Steve? Have a look at Cheffins auction site to get an idea of what's available in that price range, don't forget fees.

BLook for something slightly unusual would be my advice, can be better value for money, I bought a Lamborghini 950 (same as a Same, similar to a Hurliman/deutz) this year, 11k, with a loader, great condition, lots of buttons for its age? 

Or go the other way and buy something really common so you can get a real clear idea of the price?

Either way buy on condition not 'toys' or blindly following a particular make?

• Like 1