SamanthaSunny

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Samantha48 said:

I love the way you two engage with each other  ? I’m a bit down today so your cheering me up x I think I have a bad cold ? must be man flu ?

If , and I say if, its man flu then you need to be on the sofa with a hot toddie watching CBBs .

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby said:

If , and I say if, its man flu then you need to be on the sofa with a hot toddie watching CBBs .

Awwwwww ? that would be wonderful but we are so short staffed at work that someone else would have to pick up my workload and I would hate that x I’m ok just have a temperature so walking about outside  in just a blouse to cool down ? my home is like a mad house it’s so hectic ? I get more peace and quiet at work ??‍♀️

4 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

So SamanthaSunny?

I am so so sorry Steve I genuinely had no idea who this site belonged to x your either mad or brave to take such a huge task on and yes Samantha, Sunny ? would be lovely Thankyou x And by the way I am so glad you created this site because It’s the only one I would use ?? Plenty of professional advice and a lovely group to learn from x sorry to be a pain.

kindest regards Samantha