Jump to content
Acerforestry

Microchips in Covid vaccine

Recommended Posts

On 01/08/2021 at 20:31, spudulike said:

They put RFID microchips in goods to make the control of inventory easier and more accurate. It is quite possible the outer carton will have these RFID chips in them but in the actual vaccine....you are having a laugh. 

Whats the point when Google knows what I was up to three years ago, how many miles I have driven/walked, cities I have visited and it really isn't that interesting TBH!

If the Government can't stop fly tipping and immigrants coming in to the country, is it likely they can micro manage the movements of 60m people!

I do have a copy of George Orwells 1984 on its way after Guy Martin recommended it...Animal Farm was a good read! 

It's about what they want to do in terms of surveillance, Spud, as opposed to what they are actually doing at present. And yes, perhaps trackers "on" the vaccine (packaging) would have been more accurate, but I didn't make the headline, I only read it.

In recent months there has been a growing number of  global coalitions of doctors, surgeons, scientists, and to back them, lawyers, who have formed websites to oppose the way the "vaccine" is being effectively forced on people, including teenagers now- another U turn...just weeks back there was no requirement for youngsters to be vaccinated, now there is. Next they will be targeting primary schools. If this is making sense, I am starting to doubt a lot of people's sanity, not my own frankly

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Acerforestry said:

It's about what they want to do in terms of surveillance, Spud, as opposed to what they are actually doing at present. And yes, perhaps trackers "on" the vaccine (packaging) would have been more accurate, but I didn't make the headline, I only read it.

In recent months there has been a growing number of  global coalitions of doctors, surgeons, scientists, and to back them, lawyers, who have formed websites to oppose the way the "vaccine" is being effectively forced on people, including teenagers now- another U turn...just weeks back there was no requirement for youngsters to be vaccinated, now there is. Next they will be targeting primary schools. If this is making sense, I am starting to doubt a lot of people's sanity, not my own frankly

LINK.SPRINGER.COM

Cancer immunotherapy takes advantage of immune system to fight against cancer. Current clinical immunotherapies are...

 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG


They could have fitted the nano-chip with the BCG vaccine. 
School photos may have been early RFID scans.
Your DNA was saved when your blood group was determined on birth... etc etc.

Nah mate,

There is no value in surreptitiously giving us some sort of tracking thing. We're doing a fine job of that with our lust for all things digital. Unless it's some sort of Logan's Run thing, which makes no sense as they've already culled the old.

The world is rudderless.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Acerforestry said:

 

In recent months there has been a growing number of  global coalitions of doctors, surgeons, scientists, and to back them, lawyers, who have formed websites to oppose the way the "vaccine" is being effectively forced on people, including teenagers now- another U turn...just weeks back there was no requirement for youngsters to be vaccinated, now there is. Next they will be targeting primary schools. If this is making sense, I am starting to doubt a lot of people's sanity, not my own frankly

We've been conditioned to accept u-turns and incompetence in general.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its the banks that are doing the tracking they know when, where, and what you have bought if you use your card 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon know all that plus a great deal more as well. Like what you thought about but didn't actually buy, what films you like, what stuff your family buys, even who comes up and rings your doorbell.

The funny thing is that some people are more concerned about being monitored via a vaccine. There's nowt so queer as folk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, daveatdave said:

its the banks that are doing the tracking they know when, where, and what you have bought if you use your card 

I've had bank statements for years and they've always done that.
Blockchain technology is something to be aware of. At the moment it's mostly deregulated here in the West - The banks don't like that, after all they are the middle man and if it becomes apparent they're pointless then their phoney baloney jobs will be exposed as the puddles they are. 
So beware of government endorsed blockchain tech. Unless you trust them.

Edited by Mark J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mark J said:

I've had bank statements for years and they've always done that.
Blockchain technology is something to be aware of. At the moment it's mostly deregulated here in the West - The banks don't like that, after all they are the middle man and if it becomes apparent they're pointless then their phoney baloney jobs will be exposed as the puddles they are. 
So beware of government endorsed blockchain tech. Unless you trust them.

The big issue with blockchain is the vast amounts of energy it uses.

 

Bypassing the banks I like screwing over the environment I dont

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mark J said:

Some folk have been conditioned to accept u-turns and incompetence in general.

 

Fixed that for you Mark.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Featured Adverts

  • Tip site reviews

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.