Microchips in Covid vaccine

Acerforestry

10 hours ago, sime42 said:

That's the fundamental thing that I've never been able to fathom. The likes of Amazon, Google, Apple etc already have more than enough data on all of us. The government could only ever hope to gather a fraction of that amount, let alone manage to utilise it to control us all in some way.

And its a saleable commodity... Hence their recent fines 🙄 k

• 2 weeks later...

8 hours ago, john87 said:

In which case there is no way on this planet that they would fit through the needle that is used to inject you..

Whilst they are injecting you a government agent slips it in your opposite side ear .

Edited by Stubby
  • Haha 1

youve all got it wrong. the chip they inject with the vaccine isnt to track you. its a nanodevice in case they need to bump you off. 

im thinking Fortress 1992, starring Christopher Lambert

"a small device is forcibly inserted down his throat: an "intestinator", which causes extreme abdominal pain when a punishment order is issued. The device can also be triggered to detonate in cases of extreme punishment"

the smartphone glued to your hand all day can only track you

im also thinking these air pod jobbies starting to look very similar to the cybermen upgrades from Dr Who. starts off with communication, pretty soon its starting to control you.

saw something similar in Stargate SG1: Revisions (S7.E5)

" a neural interface that gives them access to all their computer records, including history, science, etc."

ive got my tinfoil hat though, im fine. they cant get to me anymore im safe, shit whos that at the door. if i dont make it back theyve got to me already. its them, its the

Transmission Terminated At Source

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Rac man said:

I guess your phones not listening to youI was talking to my missus about vitamin b12 then its at the top of my Google search strange that

If my phone was listening to what I'm saying there would be loads of videos which followed the theme of "STOP BANGING" and I can assure you, all of the videos on my phone are pretty much the polar opposite 

• Haha 5