Arborist Tattoos

SamanthaSunny

4 hours ago, Tommy_B said:

Each to their own I guess.  I dont agree though. Bit like saying never go on holiday so you don't feel sad when you come home and never get in a car so you don't have an accident. 

Ive got 2 full sleeves, from my knee to my ankle, tops of both feet and my chest done, even if they fade when I'm 70, they're fine now and no-one is guaranteed to make it there anyway. No point worrying about what ifs in my opinion. I figure I'll have more important things to worry about by then! Haha

Little rebel ? 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Wonky said:

I remember my granddad saying look at my tattoos When I was around 10yrs old, he was about 50yrs old , they looked lovely when I was in the army in India, we all had them. but they now look ugly. Every yr they look worse.

do me a favour and remember this..

I did remember, and I remembered to look at them each yr when I could see them in the summer. 
i,m very glad I’ve got none whatsoever ????

so take my advice go look at some old peeps tattoos. That just may inspire you to think twice..?

Do you have fond memories looking at his tattoo's? Did he tell you stories about them, where he got them and why? If the answer is yes then perhaps it was all worth it after all? 

I used to have a 6 pack in my twenties, its a bit wobbly these days. Man, I wish I never bothered having that six pack, its a bit ugly now. ;) 

Ive never bothered with a Tatoo myself, always fancied one but no idea what Id get. The closest I ever got was a traditional one when we where down in Tonga, but we ran out of days left of the holiday. Maybe one day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy_B said:

Only one way to find out. I know for a fact that I won't give a shit at 70! 

Will any part of you look decent when you're 70?

Good point Tommy none of us know what we will look like at 70 although some people look bloody rough at any age ? looks aren’t everything really, a good heart is all that matters to me. 

• Like 1

I will reply as best I can, can’t be bothered with quotes.

i don’t think not going on holiday or not getting in a car has anything to compare with tattoos ?

I think some tattoos are real nice pieces of art, but some are just rubbish. And if it’s on your arm it’s there for good .
art is always about how you see it just like van Gogh and all the other famous artists, I have stuff that I like and stuff that I don’t . 

Really if you want have them it’s not my body it’s yours. you can do what you like, just like I can do with mine. ?

I had a Prince Albert ??? I got pissed off pissing on my trousers, or having to sit down.. I can say I wished I never had it but it was fun in bed etc. But I don’t have it now. Can’t say the hole has gone but I,m glad the ring is gone.

as for my grand dad, he told me a few things but most are a distant memory. And as most peeps say I should have spent more time with him and asked more questions.

its probably 25yrs since he died.. he was a nice guy as a grandad, much better than my stepfather. ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1