Stuff coming undone/falling off .

Stubby

Ringing up some large recently felled Ash sticks today , for next winters fuel . Using 560 with 18" bar . Sticks were 24"-28" so would have been better with a bigger saw but hey .  Using my woodchuck log lifter billiedoo with the foot on it .  After a while I noticed the oil cap was dangling on the 560 and the tank was empty then noticed the clevis pin holding the foot on the log lifter was missing and the R clip  lost in the leaf litter .  GRRR ! ? Any one else have niggle day ?

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

Yes.

We were swilling beers with a dream client while playing pool with him on his outdoor table and I lost my third game.

And I thought I had troubles .   That puts it into perspective Mark . I just don't know I'm borne !  ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Marc Lewis said:

Yesterday fuel cap and air filter cover came off and lost on same site, only there for hour or 2. Never had fuel cap come off before nor does my air filter cover come off often.

I'm sure its God . He is so bored coz of lockdown .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Ringing up some large recently felled Ash sticks today , for next winters fuel . Using 560 with 18" bar . Sticks were 24"-28" so would have been better with a bigger saw but hey .  Using my woodchuck log lifter billiedoo with the foot on it .  After a while I noticed the oil cap was dangling on the 560 and the tank was empty then noticed the clevis pin holding the foot on the log lifter was missing and the R clip  lost in the leaf litter .  GRRR ! ? Any one else have niggle day ?

get one of those days,oooh about once a week, if im really really lucky, middle names lucky eddie,from hagar the horrible.ha.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, struie said:

get one of those days,oooh about once a week, if im really really lucky, middle names lucky eddie,from hagar the horrible.ha.

Yea now I think about it it is pretty standard . its coz I'm retired and don't cut very often now .

Edited by Stubby
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...