Chainsaw trousers

SamanthaSunny

18 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Christ Alive, Eggs! Have you learnt nothing? NEVER tell a lady she needs to wear an elasticated waistband!

Lol ? it’s ok he means well and I do love to be comfortable in my clothes ?? But NEVER tell your wives to buy elastic anything or you would definitely get the hard stare ? x

2 minutes ago, Samantha48 said:

Lol ? it’s ok he means well and I do love to be comfortable in my clothes ?? But NEVER tell your wives to buy elastic anything or you would definitely get the hard stare ? x

I might be big and daft, but I ain't suicidal. Hard stare? My wife's Jockenese, they invented the hard stare. I'm afraid  Eggs didn't pass the exam for the Diplomatic Corps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Christ Alive, Eggs! Have you learnt nothing? NEVER tell a lady she needs to wear an elasticated waistband!

There was no danger in it, I can spot a sense of humour in Sam, I also think I'd get it right back if I overstepped the mark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

There was no danger in it, I can spot a sense of humour in Sam, I also think I'd get it right back if I overstepped the mark.

She's ex squaddie, Eggs, guaranteed a sense of humour. Even so, tread carefully, don't forget, women ain't human when weight is mentioned. I know to my peril. You've seen the photo of my wife with our bulldog, she's tiny,  but frightens the crap out of me if she thinks I'm even hinting she's put weight on. Listen to an older, wiser man, my boy.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

She's ex squaddie, Eggs, guaranteed a sense of humour. Even so, tread carefully, don't forget, women ain't human when weight is mentioned. I know to my peril. You've seen the photo of my wife with our bulldog, she's tiny,  but frightens the crap out of me if she thinks I'm even hinting she's put weight on. Listen to an older, wiser man, my boy.

I know Sam's background, she's not only an ex squaddie she's also a brummie, we've all got our crosses to bear. 

• Haha 1

On 24/10/2020 at 13:22, Samantha48 said:

Hey ?? 

I am just starting out on my journey training to be a tree surgeon and I wanted some advice on the best chainsaw trousers to purchase please ? any advice on any subject would be much appreciated as ??

Look no further then the Arbortec Pro Range I was working for Arbortec at the last APF show and sold a lot othe Arbortec Pro’s to woman as they liked the style and the fit that was 2 years ago and Arbortec have added to there range since then.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, David Cropper said:

I might be big and daft, but I ain't suicidal. Hard stare? My wife's Jockenese, they invented the hard stare. I'm afraid  Eggs didn't pass the exam for the Diplomatic Corps. 

Lol ? I know who wears the trousers in your castle then ? my husband is from Glasgow and is definitely the boss even when I do get my chainsaw trousers he will always be the top dog because I LET him ? I am easy going and will do anything for a quiet life ?? 

13 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Your spot on eggs ? What’s your real name ? I love a giggle and a wee bit of banter honestly x bring it on ? I’m ex army ?? It’s impossible to offend me anymore because I have heard it all ?

2 minutes ago, Samantha48 said:

Lol ? I know who wears the trousers in your castle then ? my husband is from Glasgow and is definitely the boss even when I do get my chainsaw trousers he will always be the top dog because I LET him ? I am easy going and will do anything for a quiet life ?? 

I know my place. Its below the dog.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, David Cropper said:

That made me laugh out loud ?

Edited by Samantha48
  • Like 2