Can anybody help

Not_an_arb

28 minutes ago, spudulike said:

I have done a bit of crunching....

If you search for Chris Price and the postcode TA1 2RW on 192.com (I don't have a paid account) I see a "Christopher P Price) at "TR1" and he is cohabiting with a "Rebecca J Lock".

If you look up her - you get this address from Companies house and the post code matches your full code....

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

Firstly, I am not saying that these people are related to this incidence or are to blame in any way but a bit of searching has thrown up the name given and the post code to an address - hope it helps......should have been a private investigator! 

Thanks for this. I’ll look into this.  I did run a 192 search before but wasn’t able to get any additional info as you have. This person you’ve found is at a slightly different postcode but, close nonetheless.

I really appreciate your efforts

Phil

3 minutes ago, Not_an_arb said:

Thanks for this. I’ll look into this.  I did run a 192 search before but wasn’t able to get any additional info as you have. This person you’ve found is at a slightly different postcode but, close nonetheless.

I really appreciate your efforts

Phil

The other thing is if they are dodgy rip off characters they can turn quite nasty,just saying be careful

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Chipperclown said:

Hi Phil,

I am very sorry to hear this both for the damage caused (sounds like a lot) and for your neighbours being ripped off.

If I were in you area I would offer to clear the trunk for your elderly neighbours, unfortunately I am not though, perhaps someone may. 

I think chasing these people will likely be a waste of your time, even if you find them clearly they will not care!

Thanks for your words.

To be honest, I’m enjoying the chase, whether I find them or not. However, I’m owed to opportunity to make my case against these people whether they care or not. An address will afford me that opportunity. Both the police and legal advisors have stated that without an address, nothing will happen.

So the hunt will continue ?

Regards

Phil

2 hours ago, spudulike said:

The guy didn't have a black truck with spotlights across the top of the cab did he, there is one parked in the drive of one of the houses around that post code!

Part of me actually wants to say yes but, I can’t say for certain; I’ll ask the neighbour. He likes to take pictures on his mobile, perhaps he may have snapped something on the day.

They had a flatbed/tipper and wood chipper. That’s all I know for certain.

I appreciate the detective work. It’s actually consumed a large portion of the last week. I should really be looking after the kids and studying!

Standard pikey flyer - you’ll never pin this on an actual physical person at an actual physical address I’m afraid. Your neighbours (and subsequently you) have been the victim of untraceable people who know the law backwards and will continue to defraud and rob the gullible and weak in our society.
All you can hope for is that the scumbags ultimately fall off their stolen ladders onto their stolen chainsaws and into their stolen chippers....

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

Standard pikey flyer - you’ll never pin this on an actual physical person at an actual physical address I’m afraid. Your neighbours (and subsequently you) have been the victim of untraceable people who know the law backwards and will continue to defraud and rob the gullible and weak in our society.
All you can hope for is that the scumbags ultimately fall off their stolen ladders onto their stolen chainsaws and into their stolen chippers....

I agree to a some extent. Although I believe anyone is traceable in this era. However, given my lack of time and resources, the person to find them may not be me.

I have a phone number for now, and I have spoken to them a few times, so for now, there’s a slight chance. I’ll take that.