Can anybody help

Not_an_arb

Good evening all.

Firstly, let it be known, I’m not an arborist.

Secondly, I apologise for using your forum for my needs but, I’m running out of viable options.

I am trying to locate the individuals associated with the card displayed in the images attached. These people have extorted my neighbours and left me with significant property damage.

I have contacted arborists local to myself (Chepstow, Monmouthshire, South Wales), and a few arborists local to the below address in Taunton but, nobody has heard of them, or have suggested gypsy activity. I’m convinced they are not legitimate.

I believe these people have used the name of another arborist based in Cornwall, with whom I have already spoken to.

So far, all the information I have is as follows.

Name: Chris Price
Location: Blackbrook, Taunton, TA1 2RW (maps display this as a leisure centre)
Number: 07786540349

Insurance provider: Trade X 

If anyone has any additional information regarding this person, please get in touch. My number is 07724995230

I really appreciate any help whatsoever 

Thanks

Phil Woods

2FDED5CF-274A-492D-9CFA-5482958C70E4.jpeg

8B3E41EA-FCB4-4547-85B2-A0377F17CD93.jpeg

11 hours ago, Not_an_arb said:

Good evening all.

Secondly, I apologise for using your forum for my needs but, I’m running out of viable options.

I am trying to locate the individuals associated with the card displayed in the images attached. These people have extorted my neighbours and left me with significant property damage.

I have contacted arborists local to myself (Chepstow, Monmouthshire, South Wales), and a few arborists local to the below address in Taunton but, nobody has heard of them, or have suggested gypsy activity. I’m convinced they are not legitimate.

I believe these people have used the name of another arborist based in Cornwall, with whom I have already spoken to.

If anyone has any additional information regarding this person, please get in touch. My number is 07724995230

Thanks

Phil Woods

Well if its not the guy who you have spoken to then yes , some pikeys have used his good name to , ply thier trade as it were . Not unheard of . Very sorry . Had the same happen to my old Dad .

Edited by Stubby
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, Not_an_arb said:

Good evening all.

Thanks

Phil Woods

I suspect they just picked the cards up somewhere and use them,and as you say they are gypsies i would guess,and you wont see em again

Edited by gary112

2 minutes ago, woody paul said:

When will people learn, if damage to you property you should be able to claim of neighbour for it as you employed them to do work. 

I’m looking into this. It’s a tricky one. They’re in their 80’s and have already paid through the nose. They still have half a tree in their yard! “We didn’t have a long enough chainsaw”.

Regards

Phil 

I have done a bit of crunching....

If you search for Chris Price and the postcode TA1 2RW on 192.com (I don't have a paid account) I see a "Christopher P Price) at "TR1" and he is cohabiting with a "Rebecca J Lock".

If you look up her - you get this address from Companies house and the post code matches your full code....

FIND-AND-UPDATE.COMPANY-INFORMATION.SERVICE.GOV.UK

Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity

Firstly, I am not saying that these people are related to this incidence or are to blame in any way but a bit of searching has thrown up the name given and the post code to an address - hope it helps......should have been a private investigator! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Phil,

I am very sorry to hear this both for the damage caused (sounds like a lot) and for your neighbours being ripped off.

If I were in you area I would offer to clear the trunk for your elderly neighbours, unfortunately I am not though, perhaps someone may. 

I think chasing these people will likely be a waste of your time, even if you find them clearly they will not care!