Price increases coming 1st Nov

Rob D

We have some changes coming up as follows:

• Price increases - on many products we have not put prices up for several years - but due to more MOQ pressure, direct product costs, shipping costs and needing to carry and store more inventory we are going to have to raise prices. The Panther mills will also be going up in price around 10% [this mainly due to the new winch system, new boxes which are coming soon, improving instruction manual etc.] Price rises will be different levels on different products and have not been finalised yet. But they will be coming into force Nov 1st onwards.
  • Minimum order now of £30-00+vat on the website - small orders of x1 wedge or x1 can of spray paint have been creeping up so we are still keeping free delivery but you will need to spend £30-00+vat as a minimum on any order.
  • Orders before 12 sent on next day [Mainland UK only] orders after 12 will go the day after. Couriers are turning up at odd times but 12 is the earliest. But either way this is going to be the cut off now. We get a few calls of 'any chance of getting this tomorrow' and we do try and get the order out but it often goes wrong and then we get the blame! I think it's easier to set a boundary on next day orders.
  • Reminder that there is no arbtalk discount [keep getting asked!] but you auto get a loyalty discount based on spend. New customers that ask for coupon codes and discounts are always told no - the idea is to reward loyalty - not bribe new customers to becoming a regular then forget them!

image.thumb.png.9cb0da01be04066d559365e1fc881211.png

That's it for now but if you are thinking of buying a mill or similar then this is the heads up to do in Oct. Some items like the Echo saws won't change much in price. Others like the Panther mills will be around 10%.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Stihl123 said:

will the lo pro bar and chain kits be going up as i need to get some please! :D

Yep they will - however the 42" and 48" lo pro bars are here today so you have a couple of weeks to buy at the current pricing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:

I like the loyalty scheme, hadn't realised at first it was based on the cumulative amount you spend added up across orders rather than having to spend £300 at once. I'm not sure exactly how you word it to make it clearer to customers like me but I guess once we know we know.

I'll get that added to this page here if it is not clear https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/loyalty-discount/

Also ref the Panther Mills and other mill kits we will be doing x2 chains rather than x1. You really need a spare chain with milling but I know cost wise people are looking to save money not getting another one. However it can cost you so much more in time energy and stress to hit something then have to frantically order another chain so you can continue the job we are going to include an extra one.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AHPP said:

Come on, someone. I hate buying new.

May be able to put something together for you - no one will part with their Panther mill! And they won't wear out. But it will be in a couple of weeks.

• Like 2