**ebay scam**

Able Fella

Be aware of a scam that has been on ebay on and off over the last few months, the item is a Palax wood processor, it is not PTO driven but has its own engine, it has recently appeared in Manchester and previously Falkirk, this item was sold a while back, the scammers have 0 feedback and also demand to be paid via moneygram, Ebay have been informed and I think they have removed the item AGAIN but please be aware.

Yeah i have noticed that they are also trying to sell chippers. I put a post up on here which was removed by the mods. I highlighted two different chippers in different areas but that had the same prices and 0 feedback. I contacted the sellers and their email replies were exactly the same. They tend to put please send correspondance to address (at) yahoo.com. or likewise. Needless to say the items were removed and the accounts were cancelled.

I know of one other chipper that has just been removed which is the same scenario.

Beware of chippers too.

These guys are well organised, I had an invoice sent from what I thought was ebay confirming the sale and another from moneygram, it wasnt until I pasted the invoices and sent them back to ebay did I find out that it was a scam, I nearly got done for 2k, if anyone is unsure whether the item is legitimate on ebay paste it and send it back to them at [email protected], they will confirm for you within minutes, to be fair to ebay they were top drawer!, you cant stop scum doing what the do, we just have to make it harder for them!!