Fuel cans

AngrySquirrel

19 minutes ago, gary112 said:

The old Husky cans with green spouts were ace they lasted years,ive still got one but its been run over,mate has two brand new ones but wont part with em,dont think you can get em now

I had several of the above and as you say initially I thought they were great  if not a bit prone to falling over due to the minimal footprint . One fell of the back of my pickup and smashed the green spout . Prior to this the green spout worked faultlessly . I bought   3 or 4 replacement spouts and none would shut off properly . The newer Husky can is much better as it has a larger foot print and the spout works well but only if you use Alkylate fuel , Aspen etc . With the latest Ethanol pump fuel they eventually stop working properly . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Khriss said:

Go fr that jerry one on amazon. Looks better.   K

but have a read up on it seems like they leak vapour when not in use!

Also have to watch when flipping open valve as pressure blows back on you!

Need to research it more!

then single can would probably be fine if cut off nozzles fit as been said as only leave on when using once away put normal cap back on as wouldn't leave with one in boot say or fall over and press on rib open to leaking/fire!???