What comms/Bluetooth helmet or ear defenders

essexjack

We have used these as a team of 2, not great for more than 2 people 

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

(2)As a two way wireless full duplex interphone between riders or between passenger & pillion. Bluetooth Intercom. Intercom Accessories. Freely switch between bluetooth cell phone...

but then others I know have got the Sena which is ££ but pretty good i believe.

• Like 1

Sena SMH10R all day long mate? get the helmet you want and you can pretty much fit to any of them...whilst they are a bit pricey to start with they are worth their weight in gold on large projects. Even when you can listen to your latest music on those lasts home straights of a big job?

2 hours ago, essexjack said:

When climbing tall trees and or tree next to busy roads I hate that me a my Groundsman have to shout at each other, what helmet or ear defenders should I buy ??

V6 1200M Bluetooth Intercom Motorcycle Helmet Headset BT Motorbike Interphone 2X, available on ebay

£60 inc VAT for 2 headsets. 

I had some slightly cheaper ones off ebay, main problem was the feable jackplug and socket, also poor battery life.

The V6 1200M is great - good quality jackplug, battery lasts a whole day, and charges very quickly. Sound quality is good/excellent. I drilled the right hand ear defender on the bottom of the cup to feed the mike flexi stem through. Works much better/more comfortable that way. I have removed the clamp from the body of it and drilled the bottom lip of the helmet at the back to fix it more securely. We only use these helmets when we need intercom, reduces risk of damage.

I rate these as excellent value.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, maybelateron said:

I drilled the right hand ear defender on the bottom of the cup to feed the mike flexi stem through. Works much better/more comfortable that way. I have removed the clamp from the body of it and drilled the bottom lip of the helmet at the back to fix it more securely. We only use these helmets when we need intercom, reduces risk of damage.

Any chance of a photo of the helmet mount?