Rope runner pro

1 hour ago, Mark Bolam said:

I agree totally Joe.

It’s a totally unacceptable response.

I don’t use the Runner myself and have no issues with it per se, but you’d expect better when peoples lives are literally on the line.

I was toying with the idea of getting one but the design flaw with the top spring is offputting.

I'd probably still go for the BDB if I was to choose between them. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone.

Since now I was just a silent reader. I am Oliver and climb in Austria. Since November with the Roperunner Pro and although there are lot of things to be aware of with this machine I'm really happy with it.

Last week we had a resque aireal training day, so the question came up what is the recommendation of notch about using the RRPro in a situation like this.

I was so disappointed by the communication with them so I want to share that.

Notch (skipped the name) :

"Hello Oliver,
Check out some of the youtube videos on using the rope runner pro in rescue situations. I think you will see that these videos provide you with plenty of information.

Best,..."

Me:

"OK... Are there no producers recommendations?

I allready searched on YouTube. Du you have some links?"

Notch:

"I do not have specific links. I searched under rope runner pro rescue and came up with tons of videos.

Best,... "

I feel well supported...

Have a good climbing week

Oliver

This does seem like quite a laid back response at best…..bordering on indifferent and/or un professional .

I’m with you Oliver, customer service and support is all part of ‘the brand ‘