Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

APPLE.NEWS

Boris Johnson is drawing up plans to fine people who breach self-isolation rules amid mounting...

More rules, more control, hotlines for people to inform on others !!!!. Not long ago people would have laughed at you if you’d described this scenario. Sooner people realise this is bullshit the better, The initial lockdown failed as will this latest rubbish. We have never been able to eradicate common cold or Flu type viruses nor will we this one. As an observation the amount of compliance now ingrained into society regarding the masks is sad to see rather than “superb” as a politician described it on TV yesterday. 

77394D11-DF17-4760-9737-AAD886AB253E.jpeg

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 10

38 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I cant attach links via the app if thats what you're trying to do Dave? 

?? That can’t Andy 

it doesn’t tKe long for me to max out my IT skills bud ?

if you can find the link somewhere it’s a decent read with a lot of old fashioned common sense. I just can’t for the life of me get why people ain’t looking at alternative sources or information or news 

On 12/09/2020 at 09:27, Johnsond said:
APPLE.NEWS

Boris Johnson is drawing up plans to fine people who breach self-isolation rules amid mounting...

More rules, more control, hotlines for people to inform on others !!!!. Not long ago people would have laughed at you if you’d described this scenario. Sooner people realise this is bullshit the better, The initial lockdown failed as will this latest rubbish. We have never been able to eradicate common cold or Flu type viruses nor will we this one. As an observation the amount of compliance now ingrained into society regarding the masks is sad to see rather than “superb” as a politician described it on TV yesterday. 

77394D11-DF17-4760-9737-AAD886AB253E.jpeg

I'm actually starting to feel that anyone who can't see this gradual, insiduous increase of control measures is maybe not seeing the wood for the trees here. All the time, this ramped - up melodrama about the "huge increase in postitive cases", when as it's plain to see, people are not dropping dead (or even getting notably sick)left, right and centre. Nor are the hospitals full. Yes, this is for the best part complete ballbags

• Like 5

At the start, auld Boris was talking herd immunity. Didn't want to lock down...or did I dream it?

The whole country jumped down his throat. Genocide was mentioned. Culling the elderly. Ethnic cleansing and do on.

Boris complied, and gave everyone the draconian lockdown they wanted.

Now they don't want it no more. Now they want to be like Sweden.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1