Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

Just now, Mark Bolam said:

I have sometimes been at odds with you during your excellent thread mate, but if Gates has said the global population needs a bit of chopping then I can only agree with him.

He’s only saying what’s true.

It does.

Vaccination is another question entirely.

Well this is it.  Humanity really does need a culling. But to think that the man advocating it and potentially funding it and also funding a spurious vaccination? Fark that. 

Just now, Acerforestry said:

In fact you are right, really. Unfortunately if you ask a few hundred million people if they fancy checking out early to save the planet, I guess you won't get many replies. but long term one way or the other, a lot of us have got to stop breeding

Thats the simplistic, knee jerk reaction expected of all the plebs on earth. 

The reality is we do need a cleansing. We do need to limit how we reproduce on a global scale. In the UK and generally in the west we're reducing in population, but general we're exploding exponentially. This needs curbed. No deaths are needed. Just common sense and a strick  law enforcement over a few generations.  

• Like 1

I believe the Bill Gates vax to reduce the world population by 15% thing was referring to the idea that childhood immunisation reduces childhood mortality, which in turn makes third worlders produce less offspring. Apparently this is born out in statistics, as childhood mortality decreases, the number of children decrease as well. It's a case of overproducing to counter exprected losses - if people have more confidence in the survival of their offspring, they produce fewer. That's my understanding of it.

Not by any means sticking up for Bill Gates, mind, just trying to clarify an issue that may have been misunderstood by some.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Why are we in the west importing migrants who breed more prolifically than us, if we already have too many people?

To promote compliance? To break down national identity? To eradicate the cohesion of a close, local society. If there is no longer any race and we're all 'brown' then finally the world leaders will get their obedient slaves and finally gain a world government. 

Its happening and its expediting an an astonishing rate. Its not something we can possibly win. Its one of the reasons I'll keep receding into the heartlands of the Scottish  highlands that I grew up with. 

Its a very slow tiptoe  though. To argue the toss you're as well arguing with Frogs placed in warm water who slowly get boiled to death. 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Acerforestry said:

Unfortunately if you ask a few hundred million people if they fancy checking out early to save the planet,

Well I didn't for one

43 minutes ago, Acerforestry said:

a lot of us have got to stop breeding

I did 42 years ago and even then it was slightly below replacement rate

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

I did 42 years ago and even then it was slightly below replacement rate

The thing is we dont need to in the West. Our demographics is ever shrinking. Its absolutely futile even mentioning it though. It will be laughed off till its obviously to late. 

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

The thing is we dont need to in the West. Our demographics is ever shrinking. Its absolutely futile even mentioning it though. It will be laughed off till its obviously to late. 

We disagree on that simply because of the effect a person born here will have on pollution and resources compared with some poor soul eking out an existence for 40 years in Peru, Nepal Mongolia etc.

Reduced (average) birth rate  is a direct relation to access to wealth (and that wealth featuring education and emancipation of women).

Now I'll likely agree with you on the effect immigration has had and increasingly does affect  English (Scot's Welsh ) culture but on the global scale that is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Mark Bolam said:

I have sometimes been at odds with you during your excellent thread mate, but if Gates has said the global population needs a bit of chopping then I can only agree with him.

He’s only saying what’s true.

It does.

Vaccination is another question entirely.

1 hour ago, Acerforestry said:

In fact you are right, really. Unfortunately if you ask a few hundred million people if they fancy checking out early to save the planet, I guess you won't get many replies. but long term one way or the other, a lot of us have got to stop breeding

That's not something I can agree with. If I did  then I should be putting myself forward to take one for the team. No chance, life is a gift from the gods (not literally like), although I do think some don't deserve it but that's for another thread.