Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

I like the way you use the correct term , SARS Covid 2 .   Its a bit like saying " Huge Big " or " Tiny Small " .... Severe/acute [emoji4]

Not really sure what you’re on about but the point being there is strains of Covid. A vaccine for it will be akin to the Flu Jab and not the Smallpox comparison you mentioned.

And as mentioned (and linked) the medical profession don’t want not see the use of the Flu Jab. It’s a nice placebo though.

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

Not really sure what you’re on about but the point being there is strains of Covid. A vaccine for it will be akin to the Flu Jab and not the Smallpox comparison you mentioned.

And as mentioned (and linked) the medical profession don’t want not see the use of the Flu Jab. It’s a nice placebo though.

Was not comparing small pox , just asking how it was got rid of as I was not sure . ( slight de rail I suppose ) . The point I was making was Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome  is like saying a huge big something or a tiny small something .  Severe Acute .....   

Was not comparing small pox , just asking how it was got rid of as I was not sure .

Well I find that a little hard to believe. A 10 second google search would have answered that. It sure seemed like you where using the elimination of Smallpox via a vaccine as some sort of reasoning. What reasoning I have no idea, but I don’t buy the “I was not sure line”.

The point I was making was Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome  is like saying a huge big something or a tiny small something .  Severe Acute .....   

I still don’t know what point you’re trying to make here.

It’s like when the missus says she’s fine. I know she’s not but I don’t even know what lines to look between.

2 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Well I find that a little hard to believe. A 10 second google search would have answered that. It sure seemed like you where using the elimination of Smallpox via a vaccine as some sort of reasoning. What reasoning I have no idea, but I don’t buy the “I was not sure line”.

Ok mate . Thats cool . Not looking for an argument at all , Severe or Acute ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

A ten second search would answer many things - how glib.  K