Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

2 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

I'm not trying to start an argument but I'm genuinely interested in what you two are actively doing about it?

Seriously, if we are all being lied to then what's your next move?

No ones business but mine 

• Like 1

Just now, Mesterh said:

I'm not trying to start an argument but I'm genuinely interested in what you two are actively doing about it?

There's very little anyone can do other than voice their objections. I certainly cant do much as my job depends on me following the rules to allow me to travel out of the country. 

But if enough people said this is BS, Im not doing it the governments would think again. A previous example would be the Poll Tax and a more recent example would be what the BLM 'protesters' get away with. Their wanton destruction all in the name of a cause they feel very strongly about had them protesting with almost impunity and institutions falling over themselves to do their bidding. 

Where enough people to have the same convictions regarding Covid, boycotting stores like Tesco that happily cover up 'non essentials' then they would soon take a different approach. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

For starters myself and others are and have been questioning the propaganda from day one. There are many including some here who have  advocated and backed every single bullshit restriction. 

The post what are you doing about it could easy be thrown back in as much what do you think of the current extractions then ?? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stere said:

Dunno go ask David icke sure he'll have some sensible ideas?

Aye, he's been ranting on about 'problem, reaction, solution' for time immorial. It used to be fun to get stoned and check out conspiracy theories back in dial up days.
Now it's just open season on the hard of thinking.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

There's very little anyone can do other than voice their objections. I certainly cant do much as my job depends on me following the rules to allow me to travel out of the country. 

But if enough people said this is BS, Im not doing it the governments would think again. A previous example would be the Poll Tax and a more recent example would be what the BLM 'protesters' get away with. Their wanton destruction all in the name of a cause they feel very strongly about had them protesting with almost impunity and institutions falling over themselves to do their bidding. 

Where enough people to have the same convictions regarding Covid, boycotting stores like Tesco that happily cover up 'non essentials' then they would soon take a different approach. 

You could do far better than just voice your option, I know what I would do  if I thought it was all a lie.

The welfare of my family would be far more important than my job, that's for sure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

For starters myself and others are and have been questioning the propaganda from day one. There are many including some here who have  advocated and backed every single bullshit restriction. 

The post what are you doing about it could easy be thrown back in as much what do you think of the current extractions then ?? 

Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me. How can you their that back at me. I'm asking what are you doing to make a change/stance against something that you think is terribly wrong.

It's like when someone says we should just protect the vulnerable as though that's it, as some as that. No explanation whatsoever  as to go about it.

9 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Come on, that's a bit of a cop out. How do you expect anyone to listen to you if you find have any answers.

I dont give a shit whether anyone listens to tell the truth, I've got eyes and really don't like what I see going on around me. Mark J, Stere etc will try to take the piss and belittle the opinions of those whom don't fit the propaganda rhetoric etc. 

Just now, Mesterh said:

You could do far better than just voice your option, I know what I would do  if I thought it was all a lie.

The welfare of my family would be far more important than my job, that's for sure.

Doing what Im told, ie following the current instructions of the Government is going to protect my family to the utmost. So yes, the welfare of my family is paramount. Where there to be instructions that I felt put my family at risk I would not follow them, an example would be forced vaccination of my family for C-19. This is not the case yet but we certainly seem to be heading down that road. There is nothing the Government is suggesting I/we do that would harm my family, when did I indicate that was the case? 

Ive stated Im not happy following the ever increasing restrictions that have been put in place for what I believe is no good reason. Ive not once mentioned following these restrictions put me or my family at risk.

And as Ive mentioned before, my family has had a confirmed C-19 via the NHS. Ive covered this here before. But the beauty of this crock is empirical evidence is worthless becuase somebody somewhere might not be so 'lucky'. 

There is certainly people that need to sheild from C-19, the very old, the very sick and those with underlying health conditions. The average age of people dying from C-19 in the UK is 82 and a half. Look at what we're doing to the uk over cased of people essentially getting the flu and dying from it, like what happens year in year out. Where was the 'shielding' for all the coffin dodgers for the last 20 years? Only now has it become an issue? 

And then we have Sweden bucking the trend and showing the world what an utter crock of BS this all really is. 

5 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Sorry but that doesn't make sense to me. How can you their that back at me. I'm asking what are you doing to make a change/stance against something that you think is terribly wrong.

It's like when someone says we should just protect the vulnerable as though that's it, as some as that. No explanation whatsoever  as to go about it.

My actions are as those of most dictated by the laws being implemented. My voicing of the futility and devestation this restriction and lockdown policy is causing has not changed since the start of this. As Andy states other than making a concious effort to avoid shops etc and not wearing a mask my frustration at the pathetic levels of Msm induced fear and resultant apathy at the restrictions have not yet needed to anything other than the above. Can't run around over here with an AR15 on my chest like some USA militia member can I ??. 

Of course it makes sense as I asked Stere are you ok with what you see around you in regards the restrictions being imposed.