Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

Well Drakefords hunger for control has now resulted in the Welsh government first minister justifying what is essential shopping !!!. To have the state dictating what you can buy, when you can leave home,where you can travel in and out of,  who and how many you can see, where you can see them etc etc. This has gotten totally out of the realms of sensible preventive measures. 

I wonder how far is too far before people see this whole lockdown bollocks is futile in the extreme. 

Politicians needing to be seen to do something and in many cases trying to outdo each other. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Well Drakefords hunger for control has now resulted in the Welsh government first minister justifying what is essential shopping !!!. To have the state dictating what you can buy, when you can leave home,where you can travel in and out of,  who and how many you can see, where you can see them etc etc. This has gotten totally out of the realms of sensible preventive measures. 

I wonder how far is too far before people see this whole lockdown bollocks is futile in the extreme. 

Politicians needing to be seen to do something and in many cases trying to outdo each other. 

I see the Irish Boarder is now manned again and boarder inspections as to whom is allowed to cross is now in place. All in the name of C-19. :D You could not make it up yet the vast majority are quite happy to go along with it. Utter madness. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, trigger_andy said:

I see the Irish Boarder is now manned again and boarder inspections as to whom is allowed to cross is now in place. All in the name of C-19. :D You could not make it up yet the vast majority are quite happy to go along with it. Utter madness. 

Didn't see that Andy 

i wonder if that will generate the outrage that the proposed trade checks did. Probably not. The measures and controls make it feel like we are sleepwalking into a state of utter state control on way too much of our day to existence. 

I remember working with a German UXO guy in Busum a couple of year ago, he would only use an old Nokia analogue phone and was adamant after living under the former East German state that he would never be on media social etc. The stories he told of neighbours spying on neighbours which several of us listened too with a it would never happen in the UK attitude have proven to be worryingly familiar under the massive unrestricted powers that parliaments have given themselves. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Didn't see that Andy 

i wonder if that will generate the outrage that the proposed trade checks did. Probably not. The measures and controls make it feel like we are sleepwalking into a state of utter state control on way too much of our day to existence. 

I remember working with a German UXO guy in Busum a couple of year ago, he would only use an old Nokia analogue phone and was adamant after living under the former East German state that he would never be on media social etc. The stories he told of neighbours spying on neighbours which several of us listened too with a it would never happen in the UK attitude have proven to be worryingly familiar under the massive unrestricted powers that parliaments have given themselves. 

WWW.EUROWEEKLYNEWS.COM

THE Garda are back on the Irish border and carrying out checks on drivers after the highest-level lockdowns were...

Doubt there will be any outrage. They'll just meekly do as they are told. (like us).

Dublin to prosecute people making non-essential travel, with fines of up to €2,500 and jail for up to six months.

6 months in jail for a non essential journey? I seriously cant believe Im reading this. 

Yes, its quite frightening really how we've all been so cleverly manipulated into this fear induced acceptance of these now seemingly endless restrictions and how we'll all happily dob each other in over some spooky virus. 

Really does seem like a problem, reaction, solution scenario. The reaction being the people so scared that they are begging to have our liberties withdrawn for our own supposed benefit. 

Edited by trigger_andy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stere said:

Dunno go ask David icke sure he'll have some sensible ideas?

Standard stere type reply

Why would I the guy is obviously not a full shilling. That comment was utterly pointless. I take it you are totally comfortable with all the state controls being imposed upon millions of supposed free individuals. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, woodwizzard said:

I just don't understand why people aren't fighting back at this. Is this the freedom our grandparents fought for. I hang my head in shame.

28 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Totally agree. As I said wtf is it gonna take for people to wake up !!!! 

I'm not trying to start an argument but I'm genuinely interested in what you two are actively doing about it?

Seriously, if we are all being lied to then what's your next move?

• Like 1