Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

12 hours ago, Big J said:

And the first time around, compliance was better assured due to the weather improving. I cannot see how anyone is going to be expected to spent the entire winter sat inside their own homes, by themselves.

We certainly got luck with the weather didn't we! Lets see how people stomach standing outside queues at tescos in the wind and rain!

• Like 3

So this morning out baby sitter came over to watch the baby for a couple hours. We were chatting with her and she told us how her daughter(university student) had been invited to have a covid test as part of a survey or something. That seemed a bit odd. Why are they inviting people for tests when apparently they can't keep up with tests? Then as the day went on, I went for a sports massage where my masseuese told me she had a letter regarding the same thing. They want her to have a covid test once a week for a month, and then once a month for the following 11 months. They even come to her house to carry out these tests(she lives in the middle of nowhere). Whats this all about?

10 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

So this morning out baby sitter came over to watch the baby for a couple hours. We were chatting with her and she told us how her daughter(university student) had been invited to have a covid test as part of a survey or something. That seemed a bit odd. Why are they inviting people for tests when apparently they can't keep up with tests? Then as the day went on, I went for a sports massage where my masseuese told me she had a letter regarding the same thing. They want her to have a covid test once a week for a month, and then once a month for the following 11 months. They even come to her house to carry out these tests(she lives in the middle of nowhere). Whats this all about?

Some thing similar went on a couple of months back my brother received a letter through the post about having a test you do yourself then a courier picks it up, the postmen said he only delivered 3 envelope like it in the whole village, so must be worked on percentages. 

Then a customer I work for had a letter about anti body test. 

So there is tests going on all the time that most of us no nothing about unless talked about. 

20 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

we are one of the least affected areas in the whole flipping country!

It's out there, and the news.

WWW.EADT.CO.UK

Health chiefs have tonight put East and West Suffolk on the regional coronavirus watchlist because of a continued rise...

1 hour ago, Steve Bullman said:

Birmingham city council are sending staff out to deliver tests to ‘randomly’ selected streets by post code apparently....

2 council workers, 1 RAF bod, a bus and driver. 

Saw it on YouTube (which makes me an ‘authority’ on the subject ?)

52 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Birmingham city council are sending staff out to deliver tests to ‘randomly’ selected streets by post code apparently 

2 council workers, 1 RAF bod, a bus and driver. 

With the shambles that is testing I bet the bus tests positive!

• Haha 1