Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

49 minutes ago, josharb87 said:

You could at least have chosen a picture of some of the pretty ones to validate your point mick ?

Oddly, i find Red wine turns them all pretty,  just dont turn me loose in IKEA.....  K

Just sat and watched the news report on the care home visiting situation. The people imposing these restrictions on family visiting should hang their head in shame. The one old lady whom said I don’t want to be protected displayed more guts and courage than all the cowardly terrified individuals and politicians who have let this virus destroy the economy and a great deal of the basic fabrics of everyday life. All in the name of keeping people safe. 
The negative and hysterical coverage is relentless on MSM. Not difficult to see this circuit breaker bollocks being slipped in seeing as it’s mentioned day in day out. Current situation ref cases would indicate to even the most pathetic lockdown supporting individual that the original attempt to suppress this virus as they put it has failed miserably. 
I guess a good few politicians are desperate for a vaccine more for a get out option of the mess they created than a cure for Covid. I’d imagine the numbers of deaths we have now will all of a sudden become acceptable once a vaccine is in circulation as are the normal yearly Flu casualty statistics. 

• Like 3

Schools are putting pupils in bubbles and teaching them and play grounds are divided up for years or bubbles, or if not bubbles spaced out 2m apart. 

So i was amazed today working near a secondary school at kick out time buses turned up and then left jammed full with all ages of pupils, so all the work done by school all day went pop.    

Edited by woody paul
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, woody paul said:

Schools are putting pupils in bubbles and teaching them and play grounds are divided up for years or bubbles, or if not bubbles spaced out 2m apart. 

So i was amazed today working near a secondary school at kick out time buses turned up and then left jammed full with all ages of pupils, so all the work done by school all day went pop.    

Same here, all years on bus but can’t mix at school. The teachers also cross between year bubbles. Total load of crap like the rest of it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, woody paul said:

Cornard?

1 hour ago, Woodworks said:

I see the amount of people in hospital and deaths have reached the same levels for when we went into lock down first time around. Last time we peeked at a 1000 deaths a day so lets hope it not so bad this time around. 

Pretty much sums up the total futility of the whole lockdown/Circuit break concept. 

7 hours ago, Will C said:

Same here, all years on bus but can’t mix at school. The teachers also cross between year bubbles. Total load of crap like the rest of it.

My worry about these strategies is that if we continue to sanitise and distance everyone meaning we all stop getting colds flus etc etc what happens to our immune systems? As I kid I remember getting colds quite often and even in my 20s through winter getting ill every now and then.

I thought I heard that people who had got other coronaviruses recently, like colds, may have some levels of immunity to Covid-19. Surely if we carry on down this path all of our immune systems are going to become weaker and in the future more susceptible to new viruses..

• Like 5