Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

6 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Anti lockdown protestors charged and beaten by police at Trafalgar Square today. Police were kneeling for Blacks, a few months ago.

Howay then. 'Kneeling for Blacks?' You're a deluded ****************wit who's drank too much David Icke juice. I mean, come on, you drove a powered barrow into yourself, you're not exactly 'on the ball'.

Dick.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Mark J said:

Howay then. 'Kneeling for Blacks?' You're a deluded ****************wit who's drank too much David Icke juice. I mean, come on, you drove a powered barrow into yourself, you're not exactly 'on the ball'.

Dick.

That’s an (unusually) odd response Mark. 

I mean, even more odd than usual....?

Take the ‘subject matter’ out of the 2 example protests and look again:

Similarities - some attempts at social distancing and compliance with current guidelines, both examples ‘authorised’ public protests, both examples could be perceived as ill advised large public gatherings under the circumstances. 

Glaringly obvious dissimilarities - 1 example raised outrage (from certain 1/4s) if police DIDN’T kneel in deference, the other example resulted in a baton charge. 

1 example received boggling levels of media coverage, the other not so much. 

Is the chasm between the 2 roughly similar sets of circumstances not blindingly obvious?

What is also noteworthy, is that both examples of protest groups appeared to have a reasonably broad demographic of attendees - so far as I could see. 

The anti lockdown faction is most likely to be ‘working’ types that have so much to lose from these apparently illogical restrictions. I’m a bit surprised (not really) that there isn’t a Labour voice in there. Maybe it’s just the usual Marxist factions that are omni-present at such events?

If only there was an effective opposition able to offer checks and balances to Tory cabinet rule....

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mark J said:

Dick.

Ooooo  !! That was a bit below the belt  ? and i dont mean the track barrow  (   tho it was)   K

• Like 1