Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

11 hours ago, Johnsond said:

Tobacco now there’s a global killer that no one seems too fussed about. WHO figures state 8million deaths annually worldwide of which 1.2 million are a result of passive smoking ?. 

Youre right. Good taxation income from it though.

I should clarify, that statement was directed at haironyourchest's conspiracy theory.

Seems a bit random as I didnt quote him.

31 minutes ago, Conor Wright said:

Youre right. Good taxation income from it though.

I should clarify, that statement was directed at haironyourchest's conspiracy theory.

Seems a bit random as I didnt quote him.

I got it?
Totally exposes the hypocrisy of the people imposing such restrictions on people in the name of public health. 

4 hours ago, Khriss said:

May just get sorted of the astonishing shithole that is Stonebridge 

It hasn't improved then.  When I worked round there in the late 80s the petrol station opposite the Estate had a dead man's handle that cut all power to the station.  Only the leccy company could restore it.

• Haha 1

That low rise spreading development can work well.  It happened with the North Peckham, Camden and Gloucester Grove estates in Peckham.  The area is completely different to the ghetto-like one it was 20 years ago.  I hear what you say about the dealers etc but they do get spread out and the opportunity for easy street robbery is much reduced.

The little sh1ts used to rob their victim in Peckham High Street/Peckham Road, go off ground into the Camden, through the North Peckham and Gloucester Grove and set foot on the ground again a full quarter of a mile away in Burgess Park.

8 hours ago, nepia said:

Guy I did a bit of work for some years ago has moved from shopfitting to commercial-to-residential conversions.  He's making a fortune.  Good on him.

This is something I was wondering about, we have previously seen empty office blocks badly used to house refugees/asylumseekers/migrants so with planning law now allowing conversion from commercial to housing and a potential glut of office office space...

Meanwhile in commuterland where I live houses with gardens are taking off and the 5 new town centre tower blocks don't seem to be selling.