Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

11 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

The Jesuits are behind it, actually. The plan is (always was) to artificially fulfill the end times prophecy in the book of revelation.

Here's how it works.

The hidden hand socially engineers society to be decedent and godless, essentially offering the population the option of turning away from God.

Then you manufacturer a series of "cataclysms" - global warming, plastic in the oceans, Covid, economic meltdown etc.

Then you produce a fake Antichrist to save the world. This hasn't happened yet, but one could surmise that the Covid vaccine will be a "miracle" success and make the whole thing go away within months - with a little help from the mainstream media, of course. Confidence will be restored in our scientific saviors.

Following this, there will be a rumour of another more dangerous bio-weapon - the "big one" - and governments will assure the populations they will NOT be caught shorth this time. Microchips in the hand - Sweden style - for all. Full tracking etc. Will be volitional though, that's the whole point.

But if you don't submit to the chip, you will be economically sidelined. Can't withdraw money from the cash machine etc. The faithful will scream from the rooftops about the mark of the beast, politicians will laugh and scoff and point to Sweden, where everyone had a chip, and the media will make a song and dance about "moral and societal duty".

The idea is to separate the true sheep from the sheeple. Only true believers will put up with the ridicule, hostility and economic sanctions and refuse the chip/mark.

Then, after a few years to let it all percolate, another virus comes along and wipes out 90% of the world population in a few months. It's genetically engineered to react with the gene-spliced Covid-20 vaccine you got at the same time you got your chip.

The true sheep will inherit the earth, under the rulership of the Jesuits.

Waddya think? Good conspiracy?

Crazy talk nothing less.

If 90% of the population died the other 10% would soon follow by either starvation or some  virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone

11 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Crazy talk nothing less.

If 90% of the population died the other 10% would soon follow by either starvation or some  virulent disease contracted from a dirty telephone

And... If that don't finish'em off a Mutant Algorithm will.

• Like 2

Is it a hoax, no. It holds no water just like the flat earth and fake moon landings conspiracy theories.

1 There needs to be a reason for the hoax, flat earth non at all, fake moon landings maybe a super power race but if it was fake the Russians would of quickly shot that down. Covid 19 there is no reason what so ever as it benefits no one.

2 As Mr Bolam said people cant hold their own piss never mind a secret. Someone once said 'Three people can keep a secret if two are dead' There would be millions, tens of millions involved in a global hoax, how long do you think they could keep that up, 1 or 2 seconds maybe.

Nope its real and hopefully not as bad as we think it is but since every government around the world is shitting themselves I err on the side of caution for the time being. I guess that those who dismiss this a bollox havent had a family member or close friend die or have had life changing complications due to the virus.

• Like 6

Of course it's not a hoax, there is a flu like virus out there (maybe even just the flu). But the reaction to it and media hype is off the scale, who knows why, not me, but it just doesn't sit right. Most of the time the politicians are a bit of a laughing stock and a bunch of liars etc etc, now they are all trusted leaders that have mass numbers of the population following random instructions that make little sense. Can't really see any evidence of governments "shitting themselves" either. "It's all in hand, just do as you are told, follow a bunch of ever conflicting guidelines blah blah blah".

And as far as whether the non believers have been directly effected and would think differently or not, don't we all know of people that have died or been seriously injured in traffic accidents, had lung cancer, bad diet causing diseases, the list goes on. Doesn't stop us from driving, smoking, eating shite etc. It's just life and death and we can only deal with it with the tools we have been given.

Will I have the vaccine, no, nor the flu jab or any other "good for me" potion that makes someone else very rich. What others do and think is up to them and I respect their views. I like to think I know what is best for me (maybe a false illusion, who knows) and if I cock up I can only blame myself.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, the village idiot said:

OK, watched the whole 45 minute video and I'm a little concerned that you consider it about the most common sense you've heard on the pandemic.

Pastor Jones (the self confessed "conspiracy theory preacher") sets out his credentials on having the inside scoop on the pandemic by stating that "before the Lord rearranged my life I was thinking about becoming a doctor".?

He is also floating the theory that Covid is part of the prophesied fall of mankind, orchestrated by Satan, paving the way for the coming of the Antichrist.?

Feel free to consider me a sheep, but I'm sticking with the scientists.

Ok, to be fair I'd forgotten about the Antichrist part, that is stretching it a bit. but the rest of the rhetoric is spot on I reckon

The Jesuits are behind it, actually. The plan is (always was) to artificially fulfill the end times prophecy in the book of revelation.

Here's how it works.

The hidden hand socially engineers society to be decedent and godless, essentially offering the population the option of turning away from God.

Then you manufacturer a series of "cataclysms" - global warming, plastic in the oceans, Covid, economic meltdown etc.

Then you produce a fake Antichrist to save the world. This hasn't happened yet, but one could surmise that the Covid vaccine will be a "miracle" success and make the whole thing go away within months - with a little help from the mainstream media, of course. Confidence will be restored in our scientific saviors.

Following this, there will be a rumour of another more dangerous bio-weapon - the "big one" - and governments will assure the populations they will NOT be caught shorth this time. Microchips in the hand - Sweden style - for all. Full tracking etc. Will be volitional though, that's the whole point.

But if you don't submit to the chip, you will be economically sidelined. Can't withdraw money from the cash machine etc. The faithful will scream from the rooftops about the mark of the beast, politicians will laugh and scoff and point to Sweden, where everyone had a chip, and the media will make a song and dance about "moral and societal duty".

The idea is to separate the true sheep from the sheeple. Only true believers will put up with the ridicule, hostility and economic sanctions and refuse the chip/mark.

Then, after a few years to let it all percolate, another virus comes along and wipes out 90% of the world population in a few months. It's genetically engineered to react with the gene-spliced Covid-20 vaccine you got at the same time you got your chip.

The true sheep will inherit the earth, under the rulership of the Jesuits.

Waddya think? Good conspiracy?

I think labour supporters are going to have a fit!!!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1