Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

Anyone enjoy 'WorldOmeter'?

worldometers-fb.jpg WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO
Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of...  
Yesterday, France and the UK lost 16 each to the virus.
 Having lost my Mother because beds where kept empty to be allocated to virus suffers who never arrived, I'm swinging closer to conspiracy with every news report.

Stuart

That’s tragic. The NHS needs to get back to normal pronto to stop more unnecessary deaths
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Acerforestry said:

I'd just suggest you google "Pastor Danny Jones covid 19" and put aside any disbeliefs for the length of the 30 something minute video he broadcast.(if they haven't pulled the plug on it). Probably about the most common sense I've heard from anyone over the course of the pandemic. I've quoted what he claims, effectively. The government fatality figures are cr*p anyway, if I supposedly tested positive today and got hit by a bus tomorrow, they will currently claim I died of covid

OK, watched the whole 45 minute video and I'm a little concerned that you consider it about the most common sense you've heard on the pandemic.

Pastor Jones (the self confessed "conspiracy theory preacher") sets out his credentials on having the inside scoop on the pandemic by stating that "before the Lord rearranged my life I was thinking about becoming a doctor".?

He is also floating the theory that Covid is part of the prophesied fall of mankind, orchestrated by Satan, paving the way for the coming of the Antichrist.?

Feel free to consider me a sheep, but I'm sticking with the scientists.

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

Im not actually sure? I should have thought about that. :D All came outta the blue to be honest. Knew Id be traveling over this week, and bam! Friday afternoon we get an email stating that from midnight 10 quarantine will be re-introduced. 

I'll look into that for next trip as clearly this is not going away. The irony is Im in a hotel with regular folk and there is parties booked and I can even go to the bar and order a beer. :D Seems utterly pointless. 

My mate comes back to Oslo from Spain last week.  He and his whole family got a test at the airport and are clear to go about everyday business.

Just now, Rich Rule said:

My mate comes back to Oslo from Spain last week.  He and his whole family got a test at the airport and are clear to go about everyday business.

I have to go to Medco in the morning to get the test then one 5-7 days later. But as of last Friday at Midnight anyone entering Norway from a 'Red' Country has to go into quarantine Norwegian or otherwise. 

The Jesuits are behind it, actually. The plan is (always was) to artificially fulfill the end times prophecy in the book of revelation.

Here's how it works.

The hidden hand socially engineers society to be decedent and godless, essentially offering the population the option of turning away from God.

Then you manufacturer a series of "cataclysms" - global warming, plastic in the oceans, Covid, economic meltdown etc.

Then you produce a fake Antichrist to save the world. This hasn't happened yet, but one could surmise that the Covid vaccine will be a "miracle" success and make the whole thing go away within months - with a little help from the mainstream media, of course. Confidence will be restored in our scientific saviors.

Following this, there will be a rumour of another more dangerous bio-weapon - the "big one" - and governments will assure the populations they will NOT be caught shorth this time. Microchips in the hand - Sweden style - for all. Full tracking etc. Will be volitional though, that's the whole point.

But if you don't submit to the chip, you will be economically sidelined. Can't withdraw money from the cash machine etc. The faithful will scream from the rooftops about the mark of the beast, politicians will laugh and scoff and point to Sweden, where everyone had a chip, and the media will make a song and dance about "moral and societal duty".

The idea is to separate the true sheep from the sheeple. Only true believers will put up with the ridicule, hostility and economic sanctions and refuse the chip/mark.

Then, after a few years to let it all percolate, another virus comes along and wipes out 90% of the world population in a few months. It's genetically engineered to react with the gene-spliced Covid-20 vaccine you got at the same time you got your chip.

The true sheep will inherit the earth, under the rulership of the Jesuits.

Waddya think? Good conspiracy?

• Like 1