Covid 19 inconsistencies

Acerforestry

39 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

We where not offered a blood test unfortunately. Just a through the mail gag test. This was personal choice and not a requirement. But as we where locked down for 2 weeks anyway why not? 

I wish I had a blood test as if I had antibodies Id get a 6 month exemption from quarantine when back in Norway. I arrived in Stavanger this evening for my 4th isolation. Sick of it. 

Will they recognise a private test Andy?

Too late for you this time out, like.

11 minutes ago, The avantgardener said:

Wether it is more harmful than seasonal flu, which kills thousands in the UK each year, will be hard to prove as the UK data is so poor. It certainly has created mass hysteria on a scale not seen since the Witch Trials.

Burning at the Stake does actually cure most things , mate ;) K

20 minutes ago, Tippin Alaybye said:

No, talking about death certificate statistics not government statistics

Do the government not obtain their statistics from the death certificates?  

I am not sure how they would calculate them otherwise.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Stubby said:

When you had your blood test to check for antibodies did they give you any indication how long they would stay in your blood stream ? just out of interest .

I had a blood test few weeks ago ( negative ) and I must one of the most high risk categories, no symptoms . Think the antibody tails off after a few weeks . but then most antibodies do as cells die . However this C19 is definately different to other viruses, K

• Like 1

Just now, Mark Bolam said:

Will they recognise a private test Andy?

Too late for you this time out, like.

Im not actually sure? I should have thought about that. :D All came outta the blue to be honest. Knew Id be traveling over this week, and bam! Friday afternoon we get an email stating that from midnight 10 quarantine will be re-introduced. 

I'll look into that for next trip as clearly this is not going away. The irony is Im in a hotel with regular folk and there is parties booked and I can even go to the bar and order a beer. :D Seems utterly pointless. 

• Like 1

Anyone enjoy 'WorldOmeter'?

WWW.WORLDOMETERS.INFO

Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of...

Yesterday, France and the UK lost 16 each to the virus.

Having lost my Mother because beds where kept empty to be allocated to virus suffers who never arrived, I'm swinging closer to conspiracy with every news report.

Stuart

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had a blood test few weeks ago ( negative ) and I must one of the most high risk categories, no symptoms . Think the antibody tails off after a few weeks . but then most antibodies do as cells die . However this C19 is definately different to other viruses, K

I don’t think it is known how long the antibodies remain. Certainly nobody knows about immunity. My antibodies were still present 4 months after infection