husqvarna 572xp

markrufrider

just bought a brand new 572xp and i love it anything i should look out for any issues with them its this year model so im assuming its had the chain cover upgrade as i hear the earlier models were breaking anything else it seems to run fine otherwise how long do they take to run in open up or is it relitivly  out the box thoughts on reliability ????

Had mine since April, and only got it's first proper use last week. Bar oil adjuster shat itself. I know of a few who have had other issues including total rebuilds when less than 6 months old (under warranty) and I know others who have had no problems. I'd take a 372 over one at the moment if I had the chance! ?

• Like 2

Mine's had no issues in the 18months I've had it, only does a couple of hours a week but it's a great saw.

A friend had the oil adjuster break straight away, luckily a simple fix and no problems since.

7 hours ago, outinthewood said:

I've been using my one  for two years now with a 28" on oversize Spruce and hardwoods no problems. I prefer it to my 500i . Very smooth and good on fuel. I did gut the exhaust which woke it up a bit.

I have neither 500i or 572 . ( have a spud ported 372 )  Interested to know what it is that you prefer over the 500i ?