County for forwarding

Dave110

3 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

Yep we had a 1174 reg BEX 330T different machine when you put the diff lock in it just pulled for fun even on wet ground, most of the time it was moving stone and soil with a 12 tonne dump trailer behind it, if any one knows the where abouts of this tractor i would love to see it again,

There is a facebook page.".county tractor register" have a gander on there

4 minutes ago, miker said:

There is a facebook page.".county tractor register" have a gander on there

been on that page and several others looking for it, its not been taxed for years and the last thing we knew about it, it had been sold to a forestry company up in the scotish boarders and thats 21 years ago, probably all battered up by now and been worked hard but it may still be working on a daily basis,

25 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

been on that page and several others looking for it, its not been taxed for years and the last thing we knew about it, it had been sold to a forestry company up in the scotish boarders and thats 21 years ago, probably all battered up by now and been worked hard but it may still be working on a daily basis,

Might be a triggers broom by now mate ! if i find out anything i will let you know ( big County fan ) cheers

• Haha 1

On 23/08/2020 at 23:21, spuddog0507 said:

hi spuddog,im in  the scottish borders, i might just know of that county,a mate of mine is right into countys.will give him a bell, 

5 hours ago, struie said:

hi spuddog,im in  the scottish borders, i might just know of that county,a mate of mine is right into countys.will give him a bell, 

Thats very good of you we have serched hi n lo for it but if it went in to forestry it wont be taxed, it was traded in for a 145hp Renault that was a bag of shit, county went up east lancs and then we lost track of it and then about 7/8 yrs ago i heard it had gone up to the boarders working in forestry, i would like to see it again and the guy who i worked with who owned it has said for many years now theres a open cheque for it,