hung up tree clip

Sam0207

a little while ago there was a clip doing the rounds of a hung tree being slid out  down a pole inserted threw the hinge /letterbox cut.It was a demonstration being given in a snowy forest and i would like to use it to generate discussion  on training courses ,does any one have a link to it or remember its title please as i have failed to re find it 

many thanks

12 hours ago, Dan Maynard said:

That's a funny video, next thing is a lady racing to change over a chain and they've given her a left handed saw to make it harder.

I've been looking for one of those for years!  She even tightens the nuts up anticlockwise which is better for a leftie like me.

Perhaps there are some special glasses which invert everything like a youtube camera.  might make driving difficult though!

To further my cause as a victim in this current victim culture, why is so little done to help lefties when authorities bend over backwards to accommodate other disadvantaged groups.

For years I have had to put up with bloody right hand nib fountain pens (marked down in exams because my writing is so appalling) , right hand scissors, right hand serrated knives (cannot cut bread straight), right hand cash machines, cameras both viewfinder and trigger, chequebooks rulers the list is endless

I am a  victim and demand compensation!!!!!!

WWW.INSIDER.COM

Lefties have to endure lots of little struggles in a world designed for the right-handed, from swiping credit cards to...

• Like 1

I’m a fellow left hander, it’s the simple things that are harder. That said I’m at a slight advantage to some in that I can swop hands for practical things if needed, but always favour the left and only write with the left.

49 minutes ago, Will C said:

I’m a fellow left hander, it’s the simple things that are harder. That said I’m at a slight advantage to some in that I can swop hands for practical things if needed, but always favour the left and only write with the left.

But we know that really we are better than them!