Looking for groundy in Derby area

Gardenscape

Hi,

I need to find a groundy/climber in Derby for a few jobs. All my work is domestic, pretty nice jobs most of the time and decent pay. If you live in the area, then please send me a message. You do need the relevant NPTC qualifications CS30,31 (optional CS38, 39). Having your own PPE is essential.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Dan.

Hi mate, I know this might be a bit late for you, but I'm currently on a four week combination arb course with Kingswood training in Kent and will come out at the end of this month (August) wi.th my NPTC ITA (chipper), 201, 202, 203, 206, 306, 308 and a Lantra tree inspection certificate. I'm looking for work around the midlands and am currently based in Alrewas on the A38. Really keen to get some experience and quite willing to do anything needed. I've spent the last three years at uni studying Ancient History and now I just want to do some graft and earn my way! I'd really appreciate any work you might have available and if there isn't any then some advice about the industry around our way would be welcomed! I have my PPE and transport as well.

Cheers

Luke