Face coverings

gary112

9 minutes ago, Khriss said:

I am talking about actual science. The science that put us on the moon and split the atom

I agree with you on that... it's either accurate or it's not fit for purpose, that's essentially engineering, I'm an engineer and accuracy is paramount, therefore this is why I'm so fed up with this dumbed down lowest common denominator society that is today's world.

The science your quoting there is mechanical and happened long before these corporate criminals got a foothold to be as invasive as they have become.

Just as an example... It's forty years this year since during the Reagan administration Donald Rumsfeld nobbled a panel of scientists who repeatedly refused to allow the artificial sweetener Aspartane into the food chain as it was 400 times sweeter than sugar and made holes in the brains of the rats that they tested it on.....

Nobody was fat back then and I don't remember them being so feckin stupid either.

Hey, I'm not having a go at you and I enjoy reading your Input... all the best.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, doobin said:

I didn’t when I bought fuel earlier. 

Building society, pet shop yesterday & builders merchants today, distancing is still being practiced but the mask wearing is from what I can see being resisted and rightly so. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Building society, pet shop yesterday & builders merchants today, distancing is still being practiced but the mask wearing is from what I can see being resisted and rightly so. 

I've just been away around the Staffordshire/Derbyshire Moorlands, virtually no one wearing a face covering in those areas. Stoke, Liverpool, Manchester City centres most everyone is wearing a covering.

Back to Suffolk today after looking in on two jobs in Cambridgeshire, next to no folk wearing a face covering.

Strange times.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2020 at 20:41, Richard 1234 said:

So your blaming the hospital for your self confessed bullshit?

No, when one of my longest standing mates was on his death bed I'd have told the 'hospital' anything they wanted to hear to get in there. Don't like it?,  that's your choice.

I wasn't blaming anyone, telling it how it was more like.

We didn't have face coverings, neither did the NHS staff. We could blame each other for spreading Covid-19 but I WAS going to see my mate.

• Like 2

went into tescos express/fuel yesterday and everyone in a mask except 2 young lads,they thought it was clever not to wear a covering and wanted everyone to know that,i dont find it funny,each to there own but dont take the piss

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gary112 said:

went into tescos express/fuel yesterday and everyone in a mask except 2 young lads,they thought it was clever not to wear a covering and wanted everyone to know that,i dont find it funny,each to there own but dont take the piss

Co Op in Chandlersford  has a sign saying  could all customers wear a mask . Non of the staff are wearing one  . Co Op in Lavant has no sign but all staff wearing one and all customers also .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby said:

Co Op in Chandlersford  has a sign saying  could all customers wear a mask . Non of the staff are wearing one  . Co Op in Lavant has no sign but all staff wearing one and all customers also .

Dont get it Stubby,seems like do what you want,i,ve noticed no staff wearing one anywhere i been

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

Just about 100% compliance here, customers and shelf stackers wearing masks but cashiers behind screens not, makes sense to me.

I went to use the pay at pump machine and it rejected my card so kept  helmet on with visor down, most uncomfortable for the couple of minutes I had to queue in the shop.