ASH WOOD FREE

Adam1998

12 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Well Les I speak as I find bud and Andy has in the past sorted me out with some tidy oak to do a project for my daughter for which he would not take payment just a favour owed. My view is he is a straight talker ie a spades a spade ?‍♂️. The negative vibe you may detect off him could be due to the fact you tend to be very critical or dismissive of any work or projects anyone else does. 

Now your stating  silly nonsense and i am as straight as a gun barrel and will help anyone.I love the banter and some great characters on here especially stubby with his one liners but the amount of threads i do not even post on and see trigger bellowing hot air and getting told to pipe down i have lost count. Hit the ignore button now 

9 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Now your stating  silly nonsense and i am as straight as a gun barrel and will help anyone.I love the banter and some great characters on here especially stubby with his one liners but the amount of threads i do not even post on and see trigger bellowing hot air and getting told to pipe down i have lost count. Hit the ignore button now 

No Les I’m telling you what my experience of dealing with Andy was like ?‍♂️ If you don’t agree that’s fine but that does not make it nonsense I’m afraid 

Regards the negative comments,I’ve put a few things on here and on each occasion you have posted derogatory remarks based upon your own personal taste ie it was not what you liked, whilst you are perfectly entitled to an opinion you do have a tendency to deride other people’s efforts. The comments recently ref the steel and oak stairs being a perfect example. A particular part of two hard working people’s full time project over a 5 year period involving a whole load of effort and expense was dismissed in an instant as rubbish by yourself. That sort of attitude is undoubtedly gonna attract a negative repost as soon as an opportunity arises. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...